Do you want to learn how to fry fish eggs to make a nice and very tasty dish? We are ready to share with you original recipes. To each of you we wish success in culinary business!
How to fry caviar in a frying pan (with a manga)
- one egg;
- refined oil:
- 200-gram portion of crucian carp;
- Manka - enough for 1 tbsp. Spoons;
- Favorite spices.
- Where do we start? We wash the crucian carp with water from the tap. We put it into a bowl. There we break the egg. Stirring.
- To the caviar, add the manga in the right amount. Solim. Sprinkle with spices. Be sure to mix.
- How to fry eggs in the frying pan? We turn on the fire. Warm up the frying pan with butter. Gently pour out the mixture, consisting of fish caviar, semolina and eggs. Fry from both sides (for 4-5 minutes).
- We got a big "pancakes" with a ruddy crust. We cut it into several parts. Spread out on a flat plate. We serve to the table with any sauce. Pleasant appetite to everyone!
Roasted caviar roe
Do you want to please your family with a real delicacy? We offer a great option - roast caviar sazana. This product is not only tasty, but also useful. Many of the microelements and vitamins are contained in the caviar. And gourmets around the world love her for a bright and interesting taste.
A simple recipe
- Flour (variety is not important) - 1 tbsp. L .;
- Refined oil - no more than 100 g;
- 0,5 kg of caviar caviar.
We wash caviar. Our task is to remove excess films. We cut the caviar into separate pieces. Solim. Sprinkle with spices. We toss the caviar in a container and put it on the middle shelf of the refrigerator. An hour later we get it.
How to fry caviar? Here everything is very simple. Each piece first we pour in flour, then we send it to a heated frying pan. Fry, using refined oil. Pieces of roe should be covered with a ruddy crust. They must be carefully punctured with a fork or toothpick. If the pieces are soft, then you can turn off the fire.
How to fry caviar with eggs
As in the previous recipe, we must start with the processing of the main ingredient. It's about caviar roe. It is washed, cleaned of films. Solim. We put it into a bowl. Pour the pepper in the ground form.
Now tell you how to fry caviar. Warm up the frying pan, having pre-lubricated its internal surface with oil. We lay caviar. Fry, not forgetting to stir. Eggs must turn brown and become crumbly.
In a separate bowl, break two eggs. Mix them with a normal fork. Add a slightly roasted caviar caviar. Mix again.
In the empty frying pan add more oil. Warm up. Now we pour the egg-caviar mixture into a frying pan. Fry with the lid closed. As a result, we should get a yellow cake resembling an omelette. Cooked in this way, the caviar is served hot or warm, cut into pieces. As a decoration of the dish will fit twigs of greenery.
Caviar fish (fried) with sauce
- 0,3 kg of onion;
- Wheat flour - no more than 1 cup;
- Take 1 kg of tomatoes and fish caviar (any);
- Favorite spices;
- refined oil.
For the sauce the following ingredients will be needed:
- 200 g of fish broth;
- Chopped dill - to taste;
- One glass of cream (fat content from 15 to 20%);
- refined oil;
- Onion - 0.1 kg;
- 50 g of satsebelle sauce;
- Wheat flour - enough for 1 tbsp. Spoons.
Step No. 1. Wash the salted caviar with red pepper. We transfer it to a glass bowl. We send it for a couple of hours to the refrigerator. Then we get it.
Step 2. Remove the husks from the onions. Pulp grind (preferably a cube) and send it to a hot skillet with butter. Fry the pieces of onion until a golden hue appears. Then shift them into a plate.
Step No. 3. Wash fruits of tomatoes with a stream of running water. We cut it with not very thick circles. Lightly fry on both sides in hot oil. We remove to the plate.
Step 4. How to roast caviar? Now we will talk about this. We take caviar, we drop it in salted flour. Evenly fry from all sides.
Step # 5: Make the sauce. Diced onions in a bowl fry in a hot frying pan, using oil. There we pour in flour. Fry a little less than a minute. We pour fish broth and cream. Solim. We add satsebeli, chopped dill, hops-suneli and favorite spices. Continue the ingredients for 5-10 minutes, constantly stirring them.
Place the eggs in the center of the plate, heated in the microwave. Round it there should be circles of tomatoes. And on top of the roe we put fried pieces of onions. We pour all this with hot sauce.
Cutlets from fish caviar
- One bulb or ½ of green onion;
- Flour - 1-2 tbsp. Spoons;
- 0,4 kg of fish caviar (carp, carp, etc.);
- Refined oil - 30 g;
- one egg;
- Mayonnaise (of any fat content) - no more than 1 tbsp. Spoons;
- A pinch of ground pepper (black);
- Greens - to taste;
- Salt (the recommended amount is 1 tsp).
So, let's start the practical part:
- We wash the greens with tap water. Onions are peeled off the husk. We take in the hand a knife. We refine onions and greens.
- We put the fish eggs in a bowl. Beat using a regular fork.
- To the caviar, add greens, pieces of onions, mayonnaise and flour. There we break the egg. Solim. Pour the pepper. All this is mixed. Should get a lot, reminiscent of the consistency of sour cream.
- With a tablespoon we collect a mixture consisting of caviar, greens, mayonnaise and eggs. We put it on the heated frying pan. Cutlets from fish caviar are fried on both sides (for 1-2 minutes). They turn out ruddy and aromatic. When all the fritters are fried, put them in a large flat plate. You can decorate with twigs parsley or dill.
Tips and Tricks
For frying, any caviar of river or sea fish will do. But there is one nuance that should be taken into account. Red and black caviar can not be fried. These two species are intended only for pickling.
It was said earlier how to fry caviar. And with what to feed it? Excellent options are: fresh vegetables, sprigs of greens, light salads or side dishes (served with stewed cabbage, mashed potato, macaroni of solid varieties).
If seafood was in the refrigerator, then before cooking, it should be thawed. Then rinse with cold water from the tap.
To fry fish caviar is best to use a frying pan with a thick bottom. Too large a product is prepared under a closed lid.
We described in detail how to fry eggs in a pan with various ingredients - eggs, mango, cream, etc. We hope that the recipes placed in the article will take their place in your notebooks.