White clay for the face is very popular, it is often used in cosmetology. And they have been using it for a very, very long time, including in ancient China. Until now, the best and the best quality is the clay mined and packaged there. Its brightest property is the ability to dry the skin by absorbing secretions of sebaceous glands, dirt from the skin, excess fluid.
Due to this property, white clay is added even to the composition of baby powder. They use it in various cosmetics, including powder and dry deodorants. Due to its drying properties, it is especially recommended for use in oily skin, clay not only absorbs excess fat, but also draws dirt from the pores, narrows the pores, and the skin becomes matte.
However, this is by no means the only property of this comet agent. For example, clay enhances the effect of various bactericidal compounds. In addition, it stimulates the natural production in the skin of collagen, which increases the elasticity of the skin, reduces wrinkles. They also use it to treat acne and acne. It is thanks to all these properties that white clay for the face is so popular.
The main thing to remember is that white clay can not be used for dry skin, as it will dry the skin even more. But for oily and combination skin it is used justifiably. It is not necessary to use masks from white clay and for skin with mesh of blood vessels.
Despite the fact that it is actively used in decorative cosmetics, its main application is white clay masks. Masks are of three types: the first - it's drying, the second - nutritious, the third-cleansing and whitening. It is important not only to choose the right mask, white clay for the face should be correctly applied to the skin.
How to apply the mask correctly? Of course, on clean skin. First you need to take off your makeup, then rinse your face with warm water. But do not wipe the skin, a clay mask is applied to a damp face and left on the skin until it dries completely. Usually it's 10-15 minutes. Then the face is washed again with warm water, thoroughly flushing and applied. Below are the masks with white clay.
Drying masks with white clay:
1. You need to mix 3 tablespoons kefir, it can be replaced with natural yogurt, parsley, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a spoonful of clay. The resulting mixture is applied to clean skin, it is kept for 10 minutes, and then the mask is washed off.
2. This mask is suitable for the treatment of acne. It consists of 2 tablespoons of water, aloe juice, a teaspoon of white clay. First mix clay and water. In the last turn, add aloe juice. This mask is also kept on the face for 10 minutes, then washed off.
Nourishing masks with white clay:
1. Spoon of cottage cheese, as much sour cream, 4 tablespoons of milk, a spoon of clay. All the ingredients are placed in one vessel and are mixed for a long time and thoroughly, until the state of homogeneous mass. The mask is applied to the skin, left to dry. Then the clay is washed off with water.
2. And this mask is designed for normal skin. 2 spoons of a wiped banana, a spoonful of sour cream, a spoon of sunflower oil, a bed of clay. The mask is applied to a clean wet face for 8-10 minutes.
Whitening masks made of clay:
1. A little lemon juice and a spoonful of white clay put in a bowl. The third ingredient can be selected from the following list: juice of greens, cucumber, strawberries or strawberries. All the ingredients are mixed, the resulting mass is applied to the skin for about 10 minutes. This mask is washed off with cold water.
2. For the mask you need to take egg white, a tablespoon of clay, half a teaspoon of salt. Mix everything, apply to the skin and wait until it dries. The water that is washed off the mask should be at room temperature.
White clay for the face is very, very popular due to all its useful properties.