There are people who do not like souls in such rest, as going to the bath. It is not surprising, because this is communication with friends, comrades, and useful procedures. Public baths in Khimki will help to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of a real Russian steam room, which they both mention in films and write in books.
Public, which is ideal for a trip to the bath
If you want a large company or a narrow circle of interlocutors and like-minded people to profitably pass the time, then the ideal option will be public baths in Khimki. Such a place for conducting medical procedures, boring conversations and non-standard rest, will definitely do:
- Companies of men who want to discuss a pile of beer with questions and ideas.
- Women who want to get a secret are also treated by a public bath, because the couple do not miss the slightest whisper through their arrays.
- Of course, you can go and the family in the bath. The only thing if a couple has children, then you need to take into account that everything in the room, if not naked, then half-naked. In the event that parents do not see anything in this, you can go to family entertainment. Although with children it is better to visit a sauna or a sauna, where there will be only their own.
- A team of colleagues is also very interested in visiting a public bath. After all, it's fun, you can spend time outside the box. Well, in order to feel comfortable, it is better to wear swimsuits and swimming trunks, which should be negotiated beforehand.
Public baths in Khimki for fun-filled hanging out
In the bathhouse you can organize a celebration of events, for example, New Year or birthday. Thus, even small companies will unite, and there will be much more markers.
It is necessary to pay attention to the fact that the public bath in Khimki is not one, each has its own peculiarities and differences. To find the most appropriate steam room, you need to know the information.
For example, the well-known public bath (Khimki, Zhukovsky 5) is popular. This is connected with the full value of the services and opportunities provided, and with the price policy. On average, a trip to the steam room will cost 450 rubles per person per hour.
Public bath in Khimki on Zhukovsky will give every visitor the opportunity to stay in the spacious spaces of the building. Every detail in the interior of a steam room is thought out so that you can simultaneously take in sufficient number of people, so that everyone feels himself alone and free.
How to spend time with benefit
Of course, the bath is sent not only to have fun with friends or relatives. The main goal, which is aimed at practically all visitors of such an interesting institution, is, of course, a procedure beneficial for health and body.
In the bath you can:
- Warm up the joints that are tired after the working week, which positively affects the general condition.
- Strengthen immunity or chase a cold. Sharp changes in temperatures temper and make a person more resistant to various diseases and ill health.
- Clean the skin. Especially often, this worries the female half of humanity. In the bath with them, they take a variety of masks, scrubs, oils, which help make the skin clean, well-groomed and fresh. This is because the pores perfectly open in the bath, which allows the means to penetrate into the depths and wash all the impurities.
- Massage with a broom. Beating the broom in the steam room improves blood circulation, helps to get rid of problems with joints and blood vessels.
- Improving the performance of internal organs. The temperature difference, which is obtained when immersed in cold water after the steam room, makes the work of the body cohesive and distinct, like a clock.
- Massage procedures in the steam room are particularly useful. Such procedures allow you to maximize the necessary effect in the right direction.
Therefore, public baths in Khimki can be visited regularly to be strong and resistant to diseases by a person.
How to stock up for a hike in the bath
In order not to incur additional costs in the steam room, you can take everything you need with you, and this:
- Sheets or towels to wrap around after immersion in water.
- Cap on the head. Rather, it is needed most of all for women, so as not to spoil the hair with hot air.
- Slippers. They must be taken, because in a public bath there is at the same time a fairly large number of people. In order not to pick up a fungus or other unpleasant diseases of the legs, you must be in shoes. In addition, this will help less slip on the wet surface;
- Oil, cream, scrub, coffee grounds, honey. Thanks to these tools, you can cleanse the skin and make pastime more diverse and useful.
- Interchangeable underwear. If in a bath you plan to be in underwear or a bathing suit, then it will not be superfluous to bring spare clothing with you to put on everything dry after the visit.
Public baths (Khimki). Description of services provided and price policy
In different public baths are offered their own individual conditions and services. In some steam rooms you can only get thermal procedures and a contrast shower, and there are those where a whole range of services is available to visitors. Additional services are often referred to as:
- Acquisition of the necessary funds for cleaning the body.
- Tea and coffee.
The price policy, depending on the chosen steam room, can vary and vary from 400 to 2000 rubles per visit hour.
Addresses of public baths in Khimki
Of course, there are plenty of steam rooms and saunas in the city. Nevertheless, there are not many public ones in which there are 20 to 100 people at the same time. And if you decided to visit public baths in Khimki, the addresses of the establishments will help to choose the most convenient location for a pleasant and useful pastime. So:
- Bath "Vostok", which is located at Zhukovsky, 5.
- Baths Firsanovsky, are at the address Shkolnaya, house 2.
- Russian bath, located along the street Mashintsev, house 5A;
- Park, 11 A - bath complex.
Enumerate the addresses of bathhouses and private saunas in Khimki can be long, you can easily find the nearest ones by visiting the official steam room in the city.
What is interesting about a public bath
In a public bath, it is sometimes more fun than in solitary saunas. There are many reasons for this:
- New acquaintances, because around a lot of like-minded people and the same lovers steaming.
- You can learn from the experience of experienced visitors to the bath. For example, about the correct use of a broom or the ideal time in the steam room and in the pool.
- In a public bath, there is always a spirit of fun and freedom that unites people.
What you need to consider when hiking in a public steam room
To be useful and carefree, it is necessary to follow certain rules:
- Take shoes with you, so as not to catch a fungus.
- Bring a towel or sheet.
- Walk on the floor neatly, so as not to fall, because it can be wet and slippery.
- Do not abuse alcohol during a stay in the sauna so that there are no unpleasant consequences with health and injuries.
- It is important to get acquainted with the information on how long it is better to change the temperature, that is, to go to the shower or pool.
- Being in a good and sublime mood, this will help to get the maximum benefit from staying in the therma.
Spend time with interest and passion, never prine neglect rest and relaxation.