In the modern world almost every sixth adult inhabitant of the planet has ever met with such a problem as hemorrhoids. How to treat at home this deviation, you can find out just below.
Signs and Symptoms
It is worth mentioning that the following symptoms can serve as the first signs of ailment:
- Unbearable itching and discomfort in the anus;
- Pain during and after bowel movement;
- Bleeding from the anus;
- Loss of nodes.
How to treat the initial stage of hemorrhoids
For the first time faced with this problem, a person tries with all possible efforts to prevent further inflammation of the hemorrhoids with the help of folk remedies. After all, because of the intimacy of the moment, not everyone dares to visit the proctologist immediately for examination, diagnosis and medication.
It is worth noting that in some cases, folk remedies do help to get rid of this ailment. However, it is possible to use the advice of alternative medicine only if the hemorrhoids are at the initial stage of their development, since in case of neglected cases, folk methods will not lead to the desired recovery. So, let's consider in more detail which means will help to quickly and effectively get rid of the inflamed nodes.
Internal hemorrhoids: how to treat at home
- Candles made from raw potatoes. In order to use this tool, it is necessary to clean the tuber, cut out a small "torpedo", and then insert it into the anus and leave it there for the whole night.
- Honey candles. From solid propolis, several candles should be formed and inserted into the anus 2 times a day until the symptoms disappear.
External hemorrhoids: how to treat at home
- Decoction of chamomile. To prepare such a remedy, you should brew the herbal medicine, and then dilute it with warm water and take the baths at least 5 times a day.
- Sea buckthorn oil. This product can be made from fresh berries or purchased already in ready form. The oil should be lubricated to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
What medicines to treat hemorrhoids
It is worth mentioning that not always folk methods give a positive result in the treatment of this ailment. In this case it is recommended to turn to traditional medicine. First, you should start taking phlebotonic drugs. The benchmark among them is Detralex. It is absorbed a couple of hours after the use of 2 tablets and greatly facilitates the patient's condition already exactly in a day.
Along with oral medications, doctors often prescribe and rectal drugs. Among them, you can especially highlight the ointment Bezornil, Gepatrombin G and Proctosidil.
In the event that hemorrhoids (how to treat at home, described a little higher) does not go after self-treatment, but only progresses, then you should definitely visit a proctologist who, having personally examined, will prescribe you a more effective therapy.