How to cook a classic Vinaigrette sauce? The answer to this question you can find in this article. Also, it provides information on what constitutes the said refueling and what features it has.
"Vinaigrette" is a sauce ideally suited for stewed and boiled fish, as well as snacks made from lettuce leaves. Depending on the recipe used, other ingredients can be added to such a dressing, including fresh herbs.
We make classic Vinaigrette sauce
Various components can be used to prepare the charge in question. However, the traditional recipe for this sauce requires the use of the following products:
- Salt and black pepper - at your discretion;
- Wine vinegar (you can also use lemon or lime juice) - 1 part;
- Vegetable oil quality - 3 parts;
- Fresh greens in the form of parsley, chervil, green onions, dill and tarragon - at the discretion;
- Capers - to taste;
- Onions white - 1 small head;
- Onion-shallots - according to your taste;
- Sugar white - at your discretion;
- Mustard or egg yolk, hard-boiled - 1 small spoon or 1 piece.
How to make a French refueling Vinegret? Sauce for salad or fish is prepared quite simply. Black pepper and table salt are completely dissolved in wine vinegar (or in lime or lemon juice). After that, quality vegetable oil is added to them. All the ingredients are beaten with a blender until a homogeneous emulsion is obtained. To stabilize it, some cooks add mustard or egg yolk, previously hard-boiled.
At the very end, small chopped herbs are placed in the dressing, including parsley, green onions, tarragon, chervil and dill (only one of the species can be presented). Also, the crushed onions and capers are added to the sauce. Tasting it, the ingredients are flavored with sugar.
Vinaigrette sauce: a recipe for instant cooking
In the event that you do not have time to make a classic French refueling using the above ingredients, then we suggest preparing it using improvised components.
So, to quickly create a tasty and flavorful sauce, you will need the following products:
- Vinegar, natural 6% - 2 large spoons;
- Olive oil without a characteristic odor (i.e., refined) - about 6 large spoons;
- Mustard dijon - 1 dessert spoon;
- Salt, crushed pepper - according to personal taste.
Fast food preparation
How is the fast French refueling "Vinaigrette" prepared? A sauce with such an unusual name is made very simply. First, two large spoons of natural vinegar are poured into a half-liter jar. Next, salt is added to it.
After closing the container with a lid, it is vigorously shaken. This is necessary to ensure that the spice is completely dissolved.
After the described actions, the ingredients are added with refined olive oil. After repeating the mixing procedure, a little bit of mustard, as well as chopped pepper, is spread to the ingredients.
Again, closing the jar with a lid, it is shaken vigorously. This is the process of preparing the French filling station is completed.
Cooking a delicious salad
Salad with Vinaigrette sauce is rather unusual. To cook it at home, we need:
- Fresh cherry tomatoes - about 250 g;
- Fresh root lettuce - no more than 20 g;
- Ruccola - approximately 20 g;
- Salad iceberg - about 20 g;
- Fresh juicy carrots - about 100 g;
- Grated parmesan and walnuts - 20 g;
- Ready-made sauce "Vinaigrette" - to your liking.
Step-by-step preparation of light salad
To make such a tasty snack, cherry tomatoes must be cut into quarters, after cutting the peduncle from them. Next, you need to clean the fresh and juicy carrots, and then rub it with long straws using a Korean float.
After thoroughly washing fresh lettuce leaves in a large container filled with cold water, they are thrown back to a colander. After that they are torn to medium pieces.
As for Parmesan, it is crushed into crumbs. Similarly come with walnuts. However, before that they are thoroughly washed and dried in a microwave oven.
Vinaigrette sauce for this nutritious salad can be prepared in many ways. Usually it is made from olive oil without a smell, mustard, apple natural vinegar or freshly squeezed lemon juice, as well as salt and black pepper.
After thoroughly whipping all the ingredients, they pour all processed foods and hinder them.
Lay out the salad in a bowl, sprinkle it with chopped parmesan and walnuts.