Quite a lot of popular vitamins are "Complivit Selenium." Instruction for use contains information that this drug is a source of a wide range of minerals. Special production technology ensures absolute compatibility of components.
Why do you need selenium?
To maintain the normal functional state of the body, patients are often prescribed "Complivit Selenium." Instruction for use contains information on such useful properties of the main active substance:
- Acts as an antioxidant that neutralizes harmful substances and free radicals that can destroy the membranes of healthy cells;
- Protects the body from the damaging effects of heavy metals;
- Significantly reduces the risk of cardiovascular, as well as cancer.
Properties of other components of the formulation
A rich multicomponent composition is characterized by the drug "Complivit Selenium". The instructions for use contain information that in its composition, in addition to selenium, there are such substances:
- Vitamin A is a necessary substance for maintaining normal vision. Takes part in the formation of bone and epithelial tissue. Provides the implementation of reproductive function.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that, in combination with selenium, slows the oxidation of fatty acids and ensures the stability of red blood cells. Has a positive effect on the state of nerve and muscle tissue, as well as the work of the gonads.
- Vitamin B1 - takes an active part in the metabolism, as well as the process of nervous excitation. Has a protective effect on cell membranes.
- Vitamin B2 - provides active cellular respiration. Takes part in the metabolism and synthesis of hemoglobin. Supports the normal functioning of the visual apparatus.
- Vitamin B6 - takes part in the metabolism. Ensures the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C - regulates redox processes and normalizes carbohydrate metabolism. Normalizes coagulability of blood and accelerates the regeneration of tissues. Strengthens the protective function of the body, making it more resistant to infections. Also acts as an antioxidant.
- Nicotinamide - provides tissue respiration, as well as activates metabolism.
- Folic acid is a necessary component for normal erythropoiesis.
- Calcium pantothenate - promotes the regeneration of epithelial tissue.
- Vitamin B12 - acts as a factor in normal hematopoiesis and the formation of epithelial cells. It plays an important role in the processing of folic acid and the synthesis of myelin.
- Zinc is a powerful immunomodulator. Takes part in the process of assimilating vitamin A. It has a positive effect on the condition of the hair.
- Copper is an antioxidant that protects cells from destruction. Activates the synthesis of collagen. It prevents oxygen starvation of tissues and strengthens blood vessels.
- Manganese - provides a normal production of collagen.
Vitamins "Complivit Selenium": instructions
This vitamin complex is an additive to food, which is recommended to use in the cold season, when epidemics of colds are rampant. Also, the drug can be taken during the recovery period after ailments.
In a day you need to use one tablet of the drug "Complivit Selenium." Instructions for use notes that doing this best when eating, to ensure the best absorption of the body. In this mode, vitamins are taken for a month, after which a break is made (at least 2 weeks). The decision should be made by the attending physician.
Indications and contraindications
It contains detailed information about such a preparation as "Complivit Selenium", instruction. Indication for admission is a deficiency in the body of vitamins and minerals contained in the composition of this product. In most cases, this complex is used to maintain the defenses of the body.
As for contraindication, the main factor is an allergy, as well as an individual intolerance. It is also not recommended to take this medication for pregnant and lactating women (unless the treating physician deems it necessary).
Side effects and overdose
The main side effect that can occur when taking this drug is an allergic reaction. It can be stopped by taking antihistamines. In rare cases, the doctor may decide to cancel the dietary supplements.
With a single admission of a large dose of the drug, poisoning or hypervitaminosis is possible. In this case, it is necessary to take urgent measures (gastric lavage, sorbent intake). Further, the attending physician can prescribe a symptomatic treatment corresponding to the patient's condition.
The field of application "Compliwit Selenium" is a replenishment of a lack of vitamins and other useful substances in the body. This tool is very popular. Buyers note such positive aspects of this dietary supplements:
- The course of taking vitamins is only 1 month;
- Affordable price, compared with similar products of other manufacturers (200 rubles for 60 tablets);
- Selenium protects the body from heavy metals, which is especially important in regions that are characterized by poor ecology;
- After taking the drug, the frequency of catarrhal diseases is significantly reduced;
- Even at the stage of taking the drug, the state of health becomes more active and vigorous;
- Pills attractive blue;
- Tablets of small size, rounded, and therefore they are quite easy to swallow;
- A rich vitamin composition that meets the needs of the body during the epidemic period.
For patients who have been assigned "Complivit Selenium", instructions for use, price, reviews are the most important factors. Unfortunately, not all patients notice improvement after taking this vitamin complex. It is worth paying attention to such negative reviews:
- Some vitamins in the composition are in excess of a relative daily dose;
- Selenium is contained in an inorganic form (sodium selenite), which is not approved by all physicians;
- Some women report a malfunction in the menstrual cycle during and after taking the drug;
- After the reception on the nails appear white spots, in addition, the plates become somehow brittle.
It is mandatory to study before using the drug "Complivit Selenium" instructions for use. The price is also an important factor when buying a product. It can vary, depending on the region and the pharmacy network. On average, it varies between 180-200 rubles.