Millet and pumpkin blend perfectly together. Their rich chemical composition allows us to consider this dish as unique. It is rare to find a product that has so many positive qualities. Millet porridge gives a powerful charge of energy, so it is often used to restore strength after ailments. This solar grape is recommended to be used for food for those who have problems with the heart, liver, pancreas or nervous system. It excels from the body toxins and unwanted products of antibiotic decomposition. Today, with a large number of potent drugs, this is especially true. Pumpkin also contains many rare vitamins, without which digestion of certain types of heavy food by the body would be difficult. Together, these two products represent an excellent tandem.
All ingenious is simple
Everything is prepared quite simply.
- Ripe pumpkin should be thoroughly washed, dried and cut off the upper part near the stem in the form of a lid.
- Release the fruit from the pulp, gently carving it with a knife and spoon. The wall thickness should remain 1-1.5 centimeters.
- Seeds and fibers can be discarded, and the flesh must be rubbed on a large grater. For a dish, only 1 glass of ground product is required.
- Mash thoroughly rinse, pour boiling water and put in a "pot" of pumpkin.
- In a separate saucepan boil the milk with sugar and salt. A hot mixture should be poured into the groats.
- Put the butter and mix gently.
- Pumpkin cover your own "lid", put on a baking sheet and put in the oven.
- After an hour "cover" remove and continue to stew for 1 more hour. The contents on the surface should be covered with a ruddy crust. The finished product can be laid out on plates and served on a table.
Millet porridge in the pumpkin in the oven will get even tastier, if initially add raisins or candied fruits to the mixture. But without them, too, will not be bad. This dish is one of those that do not require that they are followed constantly. Millet porridge in a pumpkin in the oven is prepared for slightly more than two hours. This is enough to make the groats boil well and, together with the rest of the products, turn into a fragrant soft mixture.
For every taste
- Pumpkin cut into pieces of arbitrary sizes, put in a saucepan, pour cold water and put on a stove. After boiling, reduce the heat and cook until the product is ready.
- Rinse the rice in a saucepan with boiling pumpkin. The mixture is boiled until the croup is completely ready.
- Salt the product, add sugar and pour the milk. As soon as the mass boils again, make a smaller fire and leave for 5-6 minutes with constant stirring.
Ready porridge to put in a plate and abundantly butter butter.
Technology to help the owner
Everything is prepared in one step:
- In the tank, load the washed millet, water, crushed pumpkin cubes, sugar and salt, and pour everything with milk.
- Close the multivarker tightly with a lid and set the timer for 30 minutes in the "Kasha" mode.
It remains only to wait a bit, and then spread the fragrant mass into plates and add for the aroma of butter.