Paradoxical as it may seem, sometimes a pleasant female voice can "drive you crazy" not with enchanting promises, but with somewhat unnatural persistence, repeating unceasingly: "Open your mail." There is an opinion that "all of these" tricks "are involved in" marketers "who supervise the promotion of information products of one of the popular social networks. Nevertheless, the "victims" of viral advertising from this is not easier. Therefore, let's resolve this most unpleasant situation by means of effective methods, covered in this article.
About the virus
The voice "open your mail" is nothing more than the audio of advertising, which is prescribed in the software environment by the installation of an application. And not without the participation of the user. Therefore, never mindlessly do not agree to all sorts of provocations that oblige you to do something. For example, "Install this application, and you will have the opportunity to use the resources of our service without any restrictions." Of course, not all people are deceivers, and most of the software developers are quite decent engineers. Nevertheless, your trust should always have reasonable limits. As a result, the message "open your mail" will not bother you with its intrusive presence. So, the first rule: never install something that you are not sure of safely!
When "Borjomi" is late to drink!
If you are still reading, it is clear that you are expecting a "miraculous" advice that would help you get rid of harassment "the roof of the demolishing" request "open your mail." Of course, your spiritual aspirations and hopes will be justified. After all, you did not know about the existence of the first rule ... Therefore, let this advertising "chip" serve you as a lesson. So, the decisions that you take "into service" are worthy to be considered incredibly effective and as effective as possible. Let's start.
Google Chrome: set to win
Incredibly, it is Internet browsers that are most often responsible for "unplanned women's visits" that sometimes take place. Therefore, let's ask the unexpected "guest from our apartments":
- In the top right corner of the browser, click the "striped" icon "Set up and manage Google Chrome."
- Select "Settings" from the drop-down list.
- In the window that opens, in the upper left part of the browser, click "Extensions".
- Attention: the displayed applications should not be "representatives" of the lower list.
Malicious programs :
- DownloadTerms 1.0.
- Plus-HD 1.3.
- WebCake 3.00.
- Feven 1.7.
- Lyrics-Woofer, Fan, Viewer, Xeeker.
- These virus plugins must be removed using the "Garbage Tank" icon, which is simple enough to press the right mouse button.
- Then again, "Settings" and at the bottom of the screen you need to open the "Show advanced settings" tab.
- Scroll the mouse "scroll" to the bottom of the list of settings and activate the "Reset browser settings" button.
If after these actions the voice message "open your mail" still calls you to get acquainted with the "press", follow the instructions below.
We install protection against "uninvited guests"
- Repeat the familiar actions: "Setting up and managing Google Chrome."
- We again "visit" the "Extensions".
- Below to the left we find the item "More extensions". Click the right mouse button.
- We get into the Google store. In the search box, we write adblock.
- Opposite the proposed extension, you must activate the "+ Free" button.
- Click "add".
- In the right corner after installation, the icon "Palm on the red background of the polygon" should appear.
Congratulations, now you will not be bothered by the voices of "open your mail"!
Solving the problem in "Mozilla Firefox"
- Click on the name of the browser in the upper left corner.
- In the drop-down menu, select "Add-ons".
- Then "Extensions".
- Analyze the list of installed applications.
- If there is anything in the section that corresponds to the malicious "price list", which is published in the above-mentioned settings of "Google Chrome", delete without delay. It is necessary to use the button located next to the uninstallation object, confirming its actions with the "ok" command.
In order to protect the computer from further invitations of maliciously malicious machine code "Open your mail", install "Adblock".
If you use "Internet Explorer"
- In the upper right corner of the browser there is a button in the form of a "gear". Right-click on the submenu.
- Click on "Configure add-ins".
- In the window that opens, view the list of installed applications. Among them, there should be no extensions of the same name from the list, which is highlighted in one of the settings items of "Google Chrome" under the heading "Malware.
- Otherwise, uninstall the "dirty tricks".
- In the IE browser, the uninstall process is somewhat abstruse. Therefore, in order for the constant voice "open your mail" to disappear, it is necessary to be extremely careful and extremely cautious, since everything will have to be done completely on "manual control".
- Double-clicking on the selected malicious extension will help you determine the directory in which it is located. A folder with information about the location of the executive files is located at the very bottom of the window.
- Follow the indicated path and remove the "partner of the annoying voice".
When nothing helps
If, in spite of the actions you have taken, the computer says "open your mail", and your confidence in correctly applied settings is confirmed by a multiple check, then there is only one ... Download and install the free version of the program "Malwarebytes". After the first start, update the database using the Update button. "Ball" software with such an affliction as "voices out of nowhere", is straightened out to "hurray!" Heuristic analysis is able to track seriously hidden "spies". Simple enough control compensates for the "foreign" interface. The program is launched by clicking the "Scan Now" button. After the software has scanned your discs and found the "intruder", click "Apply Action". Then open the top "History" tab and delete all files that are in quarantine. After the request to reboot, give consent, before you save your work. Now, for sure, the "postmen" will forget your address.
In principle, such a viral advertisement will not be able to withstand the last argument of the counter-actions presented. However, the setting of browsers is no less effective and definitely helps to get rid of the incessant voice message. Sometimes the banal removal of the "Flash player" helps radically. The only condition that guarantees the final success of the enterprise is the re-installation of a much needed plug-in from the official site. To date, viral advertising is quite a serious threat to computer security, penetrating sometimes through quite reliable protection and causing significant damage to the user's machine. Therefore, only meaningfulness in actions and the utmost care possible will help you maintain the integrity of the system and your own nerves. Be carefull!