Modern housewives in the kitchen helps with various household appliances. A wonderful device that will help quickly and without much effort to prepare any dish - a multivarker. It can cook any food, from hot to desserts. Today we will tell you how to make everyone a famous fish called a hake. In the multivark it turns out very juicy, directly melting in the mouth. There are many recipes for its preparation, we will consider some of them.
Option number 1
Hake with potatoes in the multivarquet is a very satisfying dish, which is perfect for a daily dinner. Thanks to this method of cooking, the food turns out to be fragrant and saturated. For this dish you will need the following ingredients:
- Hake fillets (0.5 kg);
- Bulb of medium size;
- Potatoes - 8 pcs .;
- About 110 g of cheese;
- 2 tomatoes;
- About 3 tbsp. Spoons of ketchup;
- Mayonnaise, vegetable oil and spices.
Thanks to the miracle technique, the way of preparing lunch or dinner is greatly simplified:
- Defrosted fish should be cut into portions, each of which must be greased with salt and other spices. You can take a special seasoning intended for sea fish.
- Potatoes should be washed, peeled and cut into slices of medium thickness.
- Take 1 tbsp. A spoonful of vegetable oil and grease them with a bowl of multivarkers. At the bottom, you need to lay out the potatoes, add salt and pepper, and spread on top with mayonnaise and ketchup. If you want to make the dish easier, then mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream.
- On potatoes you need to lay out the fish, and then tomatoes, cut into slices. The next layer is mayonnaise and cheese, ground on a large grater.
- Close the cover of the multivark and select "Baking" mode on the display, and set the time on the timer - 1 hour. When you hear a characteristic signal that indicates the readiness of the dish, you can get it and serve it to the table. It is recommended to use any greens as an ornament.
Option number 2
If you decide to please your family with a tasty and useful fish dish, then a hack in a multivariate is an ideal option. To prepare this dish, take: 2 hake carcasses, a little mayonnaise, a couple of lemon slices, an onion and spices. You can take simply salt, pepper and coriander separately or buy a seasoning for sea fish.
This dish is prepared very quickly and simply:
- Cleaned fish should be washed, cut into pieces and marinated. Stir the pieces so they are covered with spices from all sides, and leave for a while.
- Onion chop half rings, and cut the lemon into cubes.
- In the bowl you need to put all the ingredients, add mayonnaise, mix everything thoroughly and close the lid.
- We select the "Baking" mode and set the timer for half an hour. When half the time has elapsed, open the lid and turn the fish over so it does not burn.
- When you hear a signal, you can open the lid and serve the finished dish to the table. Hake is perfectly combined with potatoes or rice.
Option number 3
As already mentioned, fish hake in a multivariate turns out very juicy. And if you experiment with the products, it's also amazingly tasty. For this dish, take the following ingredients: a couple of hake carcasses, a medium-sized onion, about 200 g of champignons, a bunch of parsley, a couple of st. Spoons of vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
This dish is prepared so simply that even a novice cook can handle it:
- First, clean the fish and cut into pieces. Size choose yourself. You can even cook whole fish, the main thing is that it fits into the multivark. In that case, you can put onions and greens inside.
- The fish should be rubbed with salt and pepper. Onions and greens must be crushed. Mushrooms need to be washed, brushed and cut into large pieces.
- The bowl of the multivark must be oiled and put on the bottom of the fish. If you want, you can pre-wrap it in flour.
- On the fish you need to lay onions, greens, mushrooms and a little salt. Close the lid, set the mode "Baking" and put the timer for half an hour.
- After 15 minutes, open the lid and turn the fish over.
Option No. 4
A wonderful variant of a spicy dish, which you can please your loved ones, is a stewed hake in a multivariate. To prepare a delicate and delicious fish you need to take such ingredients: 5 small hake carcasses, 3 carrots and the same onions, lemon floor, 110 ml of water, vegetable oil. Spices, which will be needed for this dish: 1/2 tsp. Salt and turmeric, a pinch of black pepper, a bay leaf and a twig of thyme.
So, we prepare Heck in the multivark "Redmond". The process is not very different from the ones described earlier:
- We clean vegetables and fish, and then wash them under running water.
- Onion cut into half rings, carrots in circles, in addition, we remove the lemon zest and cut at will.
- In the bowl of the multivark you need to pour in the oil, lay out a little onion, then a little carrot, zest and a few circles of lemon.
- The next layer - a hake, which must be topped with salt, pepper, sprinkled with lemon juice, add turmeric and zest. Then spread the remaining carrots and onions. Fill products with boiled water.
- We close the multivark, choose the mode "Stew", we set the time - 40 min. After a signal, the dish can be served to the table.
Option number 5
A huge number of women follow their figure and try to use only properly cooked food. Well, and for them there is an excellent recipe - a couple's hedge in a multivark. For its preparation it is necessary to take such products: 500 g fillets of hake, a pair of st. Spoons of sour cream and as much tomato paste, 60 g of cheese, juice of one lemon, salt and spices, 2 measuring glasses of water.
To prepare this dietary dish, you do not need to be a virtuoso in cooking, especially with such a helper as a multivarker. So, we started:
- If you took a big fish, divide the fillets evenly. After salt it with salt, sprinkle with lemon juice and put in a special pan for steaming.
- Fish grease with sour cream and tomato paste, and from above pour onions, greens and cheese, ground on a large grater.
- Pour water into the cup of the multivark, install the container with the fish. On the display, select the program "Steaming by steaming" and set the time (about 30 minutes). At its expiration you can enjoy an easy and tasty lunch.
Option No. 6
Hake in the multivarquet, cooked in this way, has a rather unusual, but very pleasant taste. It is likely that this is the dish that will be your favorite for your family. Take the following ingredients: 3 hake carcasses and the same number of onions, yogurt without filler, a couple of spoons of mayonnaise, spices, a pinch of ground ginger, vegetable oil and water.
Again, thanks to the multivarquet, the dish will cook very quickly:
- Fish need to be washed, remove fins and tail. Carcasses should be cut into portions and greased with spices.
- To begin with, an open multivark needs to fry onions in vegetable oil. To do this, install the program "Baking" or "Frying". Yes, you can cut a vegetable as your heart will: rings, half rings or cubes. Put the onion in a bowl.
- Now put the fish on the bottom of the bowl, which beforehand roll in flour.
- In a separate dish mix yogurt, mayonnaise, spices, ginger. The resulting sauce should be smeared with all pieces of fish. Next comes the onion, and also a little water.
- Hake in the multivarquet is prepared in the "Baking" mode for about 30-35 minutes. At the end of time, the dish is ready for use.
Now you know what can be cooked from the hake habitual for all. Bon Appetit!