Recently, especially popular dishes from vegetables. Of course, because almost all the year round you can buy similar products in any supermarket. Although not always they come from the garden, sometimes you have to buy greenhouses. With vegetables you can cook a variety of dishes. Salads, sandwiches, snacks and even cakes. And did you try to cook a vegetable pie with salami or cheese? If not, now we will tell you how to create this miracle correctly.
Vegetable pies: cooking recipes
Now consider several options for making such flour products. If you are a connoisseur of vegetable pies, you will also like something. So, let's begin...
We will tell you how to make a closed vegetable pie with salami. Such a product is prepared faster than all the others.
For preparation we will need:
- 150 g of margarine;
- One teaspoon of soda;
- a pinch of salt;
- Two glasses of flour;
- Two chicken eggs;
- One glass of kefir.
Filling for vegetable cake
To prepare it you will need:
- 150-200 grams of salami;
- two tomatoes;
- One onion (onion);
- One carrot;
- sunflower oil;
- Two Bulgarian peppers (medium).
The process of creating a delicious dish
How to cook a vegetable pie? Now in detail we will tell, we will disassemble all under points.
- First you need to knead the dough. For this, in a bowl, beat the eggs, pour in kefir. All mix well.
- Then take margarine, melt in a water bath. Allow time to cool down, then pour a thin trickle into a container with eggs. Mix everything again.
- Then add salt. In small portions, stirring constantly, add flour. The dough should be homogeneous and elastic. After the done actions, cover the container with a terry towel or cotton cloth, set aside somewhere to the side.
- While the dough is a little good, start making the filling.
- First, wash vegetables, peel them from seeds, tails, peels.
- Then cut them into small pieces.
- At this time, put a frying pan on the fire, pour in the oil, then put the vegetables there. Stew it on low heat for ten minutes. Then add spices and stew for another 60 seconds.
- Peel the sausage and cut.
- Add the salami to the vegetables. That's it, the pie filling is ready.
- Take a baking mold, oil it (sunflower).
- Then put half the dough there. Hands properly level, and also make the edges on the edges.
- Then apply the filling evenly. Top with the leftover dough.
- Bake the cake for forty minutes at 180 ° C.
Autumn pie with vegetable filling
For preparation we need:
- Two cloves of garlic;
- Four eggs (chicken);
- One pepper is Bulgarian;
- 100 grams of salami;
- Two teaspoons of baking powder;
- 100 g of low-fat (15%) sour cream;
- One eggplant;
- Two glasses of flour;
- 100 g of cream;
- 100 g of butter;
- Salt to taste;
- One zucchini (medium size);
- 100 g of grated cheese (Dutch).
The cooking process
- Take the butter, soften it, add baking powder, one egg and sour cream.
- Pour flour all the time while kneading the dough.
- When the dough is ready, wrap it in a film (food) and put it in the refrigerator for about thirty minutes.
- At this time, you can tackle the filling. First take zucchini and eggplant. Wash vegetables under running water, cleanse from seeds. Skin should not be cut if the eggplant and zucchini are young.
- Then cut the vegetables into slices or straws.
- Take the pepper, wash it, remove the stem, peel off the seeds and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the greens finely.
- Chop the garlic.
- Salami peel off the skins, cut into small pieces.
- In the frying pan, first fry the eggplant, then the zucchini, then add the sweet pepper. At the end, pour garlic, greens, salt and pepper.
- Then add the sausage. Stir vegetables and salami.
- While the vegetables cool down, take care of the dressing. To make it, mix the eggs with the cream. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Grate the cheese and add it to a separate container.
- Now you can go back to the test. Get it out of the refrigerator. Take the container in which you will bake, oil it with oil. Then lay out the dough, level it, make the sides about three centimeters high.
- Put the form now in the heated oven for about 12 minutes. This is necessary for the dough to grasp, and the filling does not drop out anywhere.
- Then take out the form, put the stuffing, top with pouring.
- The last step is sprinkle with cheese a vegetable pie with salami.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown (about forty minutes).
A small conclusion
Now you know how delicious to make a vegetable pie with salami. We told you several options for making such a flour product. Be sure to try to make such pies. To your relatives these culinary masterpieces with vegetables will necessarily be to your liking. Also do not forget to experiment. Bon Appetit!