Riddles with pronouns. Riddles with answers
Riddles are part of human culture. They appeared once as a test for ingenuity, today they are used by parents and teachers to develop logical and imaginative thinking in children.
And what is the mystery of the riddle itself?
At the heart of any puzzle lies a metaphor - a hidden comparison. The enigmatic object is hidden behind the called object, description, characteristic. Various hints are given. Pronouns are often used. Here is a classic example:
A grandfather (called an object) is sitting in a hundred fur coats dressed (hint). Who (the relative pronoun) it strips (the personal pronoun) strips, that (demonstrative pronoun) sheds tears (hint).
The answer is a bow (a crocheted object).
Let's pay attention that pronouns are very important in riddles.
3 riddles with pronouns for kids
For young children, riddles need to come up with simple things that are often used in life. Of course, they should be with recognizable clues.
1. He has four legs, and on the back - a soup and a spoon. (Table.)
In this puzzle a personal pronoun (from him) is used, which points to the concealed object.
2. He inflated this, beat him with his hand, with his foot.
He does not cry from this, only jumps and jumps. (Ball.)
The guessed object is hidden behind the personal pronouns (he, his). There is also a demonstrative pronoun (this).
3. I'm knocking on a tree, I want to get a worm. (Woodpecker.)
In this puzzle the conceived object is called the pronoun "I".
5 puzzles with pronouns for the lesson on "Professions"
In kindergartens, they hold thematic classes. Themes can be very different, "Professions", for example. In riddles about professions , interrogative pronouns are often used, and they themselves are interrogative sentences.
1. Who will teach children to write and read, about the world of big things to learn? (Teacher.)
2. Who will build a new house so that people live in it? (Builder.)
3. Who gives the goods and the check? What kind of person is this? (Seller.)
4. Who cooks very tasty salad, cutlets and soup cabbage? (Cook.)
5. Who is driving a plane? Flight is safe with it. (Pilot.)
Riddles for the "Animals" class
It can be very fun in classes devoted to the animal world. And riddles at such events will create an even more animated atmosphere. In these classes it is advisable to use riddles with personal pronouns.
1. She wiggles her tail,
Itself is toothy, not barking. (Pike)
2. His beret is bright red,
The jacket is black, satin,
He does not look at us,
All of the wood is chiseled. (Woodpecker.)
3. She flies everywhere,
Buzzing, boring. (Fly.)
4. She is in a yellow jacket and striped,
Honey and wax are very rich. (Bee)
5. The owner of the forest wakes up in the spring.
In the hut of snow it rests in the winter. (Bear.)
He looks at the children proudly. (Camel.)
7. She skips along the trees,
And in the hollow of nuts hides. (Squirrel.)
8. There is a tangle - a scratchy side.
He hunts for mice at night. (Hedgehog.)
These riddles with pronouns and answers will surely help to hold a children's event interestingly and profitably.
Riddles for the "Pets" class
About pets are usually spoken with warmth and use riddles with possessive pronouns.
1. My watchman barks loudly, but he will not bite you. (With obak.)
2. My Javron's nose is a patch, and the tail is crocheted. (Pig.)
3. Our general with spurs, he has a tail with patterns. (Cock.)
4. Our birds every day carry testicles. (To the Urits.)
5. Our hunter on the roof
It's quieter than any mouse.
At night, he sees everything, as in the daytime,
Day lies and licks a fur coat. (Cat.)
6. Our Glasha lives in a stable, eats hay and grass. (Cow.)
7. My friend is a mane,
Jumping a lot.
A little spurs,
Will carry away to the far end of the earth. (Horse.)
8. Our baby with a beard was born,
No one was surprised. (Kid.)
These riddles with pronouns and answers are well used in drawing classes, for this you need to give the children the task to draw an answer.
Riddles about the world around us
The development of children is a very important matter, but this does not mean that it should be boring. We must always try to diversify the process of knowledge of the world around us. We use for this purpose riddles with the most various pronouns.
1. Some master on the windows made
Pattern of grass and white roses. (Frost.)
2. In the morning on the field the diamonds sparkled,
But in vain we later searched for them for so long. (Dew)
3. She grows upside down with her head,
And spring will come,
She will cry and die. (Icicle.)
4. This pillar grows from the roof,
It rises higher,
It grows to the skies,
And then completely disappeared. ( Smoke.)
5. On a black handkerchief
A cockerel came,
And I could not put it together. (Stars.)
6. He was walking in the sky
Yes, he fell into the water.
But he did not drown,
Even the surface did not stir. (Month.)
7. If you come out of the door,
Then you will see the road,
In the afternoon it is not visible,
Only at night she is. (Milky Way.)
8. Someone in the morning this ball
When released from the hands,
Everything will light up. (The sun.)
9. In the summer she runs,
In the winter she sleeps.
And spring will come,
Run again. (River.)
10. Young pebbles are looking at him.
Correct their colorful kerchiefs.
In it look slender birches,
They admire their curly hairstyles.
In it, the moon and the stars are reflected.
How is this mirror called? (Lake.)
11. I run, run, run,
And I can not be silent.
I was born in the spring,
All the snow runs with me. (Creek.)
12. He can not do nothing
Just so go all day.
It will paint pure white
Roofs, branches and wattle. (Snow.)
13. He grabbed the dust off the road,
Turned around and twirled,
And then I gained strength
And swirled up to the sky. (Tornado.)
14. The mare walks in the open air,
Flies everywhere white bird.
And the wind will abate - and fall asleep,
Will settle on the field like a fluffy cat. (Snowstorm.)
15. I squealed, I thundered,
All washed, flew away. (Storm.)
16. All of her trampled feet.
And she is running ahead of us. (Road.)
Riddles with pronouns can not only arouse interest in the world around them, but also develop a love for their native language.
10 logical puzzles
Developing puzzles are needed for older children. They help to form abilities for comparison, reasoning, classification and generalization. These skills will be useful for the child in his educational activities. Usually in such riddles interrogative pronouns are used.
- My dad celebrates the eleventh day of his birth. How old is he? What is the date of his birthday? (44 years, on February 29.)
- The boy lives on the tenth floor, in the morning he descends on the elevator from his floor to the first. In the evening he rises from the first floor to the seventh and then goes on foot. Why? (It does not get to the button with the number 10.)
- What ends day and night? (A soft sign.)
- In what word forty vowels? (Magpie.)
- What is the boot's favorite food? (Porridge.)
- The more they are, the less weight they have. What is it? (Holes.)
- What kind of person will not wet hair in the rain? (Bald.)
- Can a chicken call itself a bird? (No, she does not talk.)
- Who can fly deep in the ocean? (The fly in the submarine.)
- Pope Mary has 5 daughters: Chacha, Chichi, Chocho, Chuchu. What is his fifth daughter's name? (Mary.)
Logical riddles with pronouns are closely related to grammar, with the development of speech. They contribute to the development of curiosity and at the same time improve the child's speech competence. Thus, in the form of a game, children are prepared for readiness for successful cognitive activity.