Pike, the caloric content of which will be presented below - one of the tasty and useful fish. Today we will tell you about what dishes can be prepared from it, and also consider its useful properties. But first we will determine whether this fish can be used in dietary nutrition.
Pike: calorie content
Can people who are overweight, eat this fish without fear for their figure? To answer this question, let's consider its composition. Pike calorie has only 82 calories per 100 grams. In fried calories will be slightly more - 122.
The fish have a lot of protein and almost no fat. In addition, it contains the following elements: phosphorus, potassium, iron and many others. Carbohydrates are absent, but there are vitamins: A, group B, C. Thus, considering all of the above, pike is not only possible, but it also needs to be used in dietary nutrition.
- It has a beneficial effect on the body as a whole.
- Easily absorbed by the body.
- Pike dishes strengthen immunity.
- Normalizes the work of the thyroid gland.
- People with stomach problems can eat it without fear.
- Improves the functioning of the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- Pike (caloric value is indicated above) helps the body to fight infectious diseases.
Recipes from pike
In cooking, this fish is used since ancient times. Due to its excellent taste qualities and useful properties, pike can be subjected to various heat treatments: stew; fry; bake; Cook. Here are the simplest and delicious cooking recipes.
Pike the Pike
One of the most popular recipes. What do we need for cooking?
- Pike - 1 average fish.
- Flour - 3-4 tbsp. L.
- Salt - to taste.
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. L.
It is necessary to properly prepare the fish. To do this, we remove fins and insides, cut off the head, cleanse the scales. We cut into small portions, which can be sprinkled with lemon. This gives a special smell and a unique taste. We drop pike pieces in flour mixed with salt and spices. It can be pepper or special mixtures for cooking fish. In the frying pan pour oil, heat it and pile the pike. Fry each side. After 10-15 minutes, the dish will be ready.
Pike in foil
There are many options for cooking this dish, but we choose the fastest. Products that we need:
- Onion - 1-2 pieces;
- Tomatoes - 2-3;
- Mayonnaise or sour cream - half a glass;
- sunflower oil;
- Salt - 0.5 tsp;
Prepared fish (without viscera, scales, fins) rubbed with salt and spices both inside and outside. Lubricate mayonnaise to remove some pike dryness. We bake the pan with oil, lay out the foil on it, then the fish. We clean and cut with onions rings, tomatoes. Evenly we lay vegetables on a pike. You can add greens. Then gently wrap the fish in foil and put it into a preheated oven. We want to give a small tip to the housewives: after 20 minutes of cooking, the fish can be unfolded to make it brown.
Cutlets from pike
One more tasty and useful dish. True, some mistresses believe that it takes too much time to prepare. We will try to convince that this is not so. It will be interesting to learn that the caloric content of pike cutlets in the oven is 274 kcal. But if you want to somewhat reduce this figure, you can prepare the dish for a couple. Choose the option that will be more useful for you. To prepare you need:
- Fillets of pike;
- Manga - 2-3 tbsp. L .;
- Salt, spices;
- Ketchup - 3-4 tbsp. L .;
- Butter - 100 grams.
First of all, we need a pike fillet without bones. To facilitate the task, you can buy ready-made fillets, but you can also make it yourself. Prepared fish (gutted, without skin and bones) we will turn through a meat grinder. We cut and fry the onions. We add it to minced meat, salt, pepper. Then we will form cutlets. A pan or deep frying pan is greased with butter. Preheated oven in advance. Cutlets can be rolled in breadcrumbs or semolina. Then put them in a frying pan and put them on the oven for a few minutes. Then pour water with ketchup and put it back for 15-20 minutes.
To make pike dishes tasty and aromatic, we suggest you use some tricks:
- If you want the fish to retain its taste and useful properties, do not under any circumstances freeze it. Pike eat only fresh.
- To preserve all the useful properties of this fish, make it a minced fish.
- For preparation it is best to use a pike that weighs no more than three kilograms.
- To soften some dryness of the dish from pike, use sour cream or mayonnaise.
- If you decide to cook fried fish, then cook it first on high heat, and then - on average. Pike will have a beautiful, appetizing crust, and it will be well fried.
Recipes from the pike, mentioned in the article, can easily be prepared even by a completely inexperienced mistress. It is not only delicious, but also very healthy dishes. Stuffed pike in Hebrew and many other dishes from this fish can decorate your holiday table.