On television, there are many programs dedicated to cooking. Some specialize in the subtleties of cooking, others are devoted to dietary nutrition, the third - to fashionable trends in cookery. From the general series, the "The Principles of Lazerson", in which the view of the gastronomy is quite different from the traditional generally accepted one, is somewhat knocked out. Probably, therefore, the program is watched by both its supporters and ardent opponents. The latter, probably, in order to argue reasonably with the proposed theory.
The main principles of Lazerson (the author of this program) with which so many actively disagree, are the negation of the exact following of recipes. He believes that it is not worth it to milliliters to measure fluids and to gram weigh the used products. The dish you are cooking should be felt by you. It can not be said that this point of view has no right to exist. Many people consider cooking to be creativity rather than science. A common example, confirming that the principles of Lazerson are not so wrong: invite two cooks of the extra class to cook the same dish. And compare the results. Despite the fact that they follow the same recipe, they will get different food. The principles of Laserson in action: someone from the cooks was closer to the dish, he felt it better, showed a little creative approach - and got a more delicious meal.
However, the taste preferences of all people are different. It may be that a dish, considered a culinary masterpiece by one person, will cause complete rejection by his neighbor at the table.
Curious and individual principles of Lazerson, which relate to certain foods and dishes. Consider them on everyday and popular foods.
It would seem that the simplest dish, which everyone knows how to cook, who does not shy away from the stove. However, each housewife has its own cutlet secrets and recipes. The principles of Lazerson, naturally, do not indicate the ratio of products - only advise how to achieve the best taste sensations. With regard to cutlets "rules" only four.
- To start with minced meat. For him, the fillet and the tenderloin do not fit. With this, perhaps, no one will argue: too expensive these parts in the purchase, to translate them into a meat grinder.
- Bread in minced meat should be about forty percent. With this you can agree, you can - no, then come into the matter of personal preferences.
- The bread is already soaked and wrung out. And soak it in the usual water: the transfer of the "Principles of Laser" assures that milk or cream does not bring in the cutlets of any special taste subtlety.
- Council to beat out mincemeat before stamping cutlets a novelty is not represented - all mistresses at least slap them about the palm to dislodge excess air, and also that they do not fall apart during the frying. But little water adds to it: the forcemeat becomes wet, and the cutlets begin to fall apart. However, maybe the "Principles of Lazerson" know more about this than ordinary cooks?
In general, with this dish, the author does not say anything new, as it seems to us.
Another process, forever interested in any amateur cook. The program "Principles of Laseron", dedicated to the preparation of meat to turn into a shish kebab, offered only two rules and a set of spices that are put into a marinade. Seasoning is an intimate affair, so let's leave it to the chefs. And we will outline the principles.
- No acid. The marinade does not allow any acid - not only vinegar, but also lemon juice. The guru from the culinary advises to soak the meat in the onion puree, made with a blender, seasoned and diluted with water.
- Whatever spices are planned for the marinade, they need to add mustard and lean oil: the first - for softening, the second - for better distribution of pork flavors.
- To salt meat it is necessary already during baking, otherwise it will let out juice, not having waited for skewers.
In all other respects, the principles of Lazerson's preparation are analogous to those of ordinary cooks: marinate meat for several hours, ideally - night.
Chicken of tobacco
The Georgian dish is popular everywhere. The cook-teacher proposed such principles for his preparation.
- Chicken, not broiler: the carcass should weigh a pound, maybe a little more. With this, probably, everyone will agree.
- All joints are beaten qualitatively, so that the chicken becomes almost flat. There's nothing to argue about either.
- Chicken marinated in vegetable oil with lemon juice for at least two hours.
- To fry garlic rubbed with chili a bird it is necessary on butter, mixed with vegetative.
With regard to this simple dish, the principles of Lazerson are no different from those of the whole people:
- Tubers are filled only with cold water.
- Salt is added only after boiling.
- When milk is dried, the milk is preheated.
- The only thing you need is a crush, without any combines and blenders.
Laser's principles: pizza
They are more diverse and firm than those that gave recommendations on previous dishes. And apply to the dough, to the filling, and to the preparation.
- The dough should consist only of water, flour, yeast, salt and oil - only olive, no substitute for others. Water is taken one volume, flour - three, the rest is optional.
- Sauce base should be smeared, not filled.
- The filling is put so that the dough shines through. Cheese is poured in such quantity that the filling is looked through.
- It is baked for five minutes at a temperature maximum. With regard to this dish, the basic principles of Lazerson: pizza and bake, and eaten quickly - otherwise before you already have some other food.