Basically, when soup is prepared on chicken broth, then use noodles. But sometimes they take other pasta and rice.
The first recipe
But for a change, you can make soup with buckwheat on chicken broth. To prepare it you will need:
- 4 potatoes;
- 1 chicken ham;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- half a bunch of dill;
- a floor of a teaspoon of black ground pepper;
- half a cup of buckwheat groats;
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil;
- 1 bay leaf;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- a pinch of salt.
1. Put a well-washed ham into a pot of approximately two liters volume. Pour it with water and immediately add all the spices and garlic. On a small fire cook for about forty minutes, after it boils.
2. While broth is being cooked, vegetables are prepared - washed and cleaned. Then the carrots are rubbed and the onions cut into small cubes.
3. After that, vegetables should be sent to a skillet and fry until golden brown.
4. Cut the potatoes into small cubes too.
5. Remove the buckwheat with cold water.
6. When the broth is ready, the ham should be taken out, the meat is separated from the bones and sent back to the broth. Potatoes and buckwheat groats are also added. Cook the contents of the pan for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are completely ready.
7. After that, send the soup to roasted vegetables and keep on fire for a few more minutes. Then take the pan off the fire and let the dish steep for a while. That's all, soup with buckwheat on chicken broth is cooked.
The second recipe
Some cooks like to experiment even with the simplest dishes. The slightest change in cooking technology can make the taste unusual and more intense. An exception was not soup with buckwheat on chicken broth. Recipe, although not very different from the usual, but some culinary secrets are still there. To prepare this soup, you need:
- 0,3 kg of chicken;
- 0.2 kg of buckwheat groats;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2 potatoes;
- Bay leaf;
- black pepper peas;
- sunflower oil (2 tablespoons);
Step by step cooking instruction
1. First of all you need to boil the broth. To do this, in the pan, draw water and dip the chicken into it. After the liquid has boiled, remove the formed foam until the broth becomes transparent. After this, leave the meat to cook on low heat.
2. It is necessary to prepare vegetables - to wash and clean them. After that, grate carrots on a medium grater. Cut the onions and potatoes into cubes (small ones).
3. On a plate it is necessary to send a frying pan and to pour there vegetable oil. When it warms up, add the onion and fry it a little. After this, put more carrots, mix and cover with a lid, leave for five minutes.
4. On a separate dry frying pan lay the washed buckwheat and fry it for about five minutes.
5. When the broth is ready, take the chicken out of it. Separate the meat from the bones and put it back into the pan. Also, at the same time, send back all the ingredients and spices previously prepared.
6. Still need about 10 minutes to cook. After this time, cover the pan. Then remove from the plate and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
7. Before serving the soup on the table, grind the herbs and pour out on top.
Here is a soup. The process of preparing it is not so complicated.
The third recipe
Now consider another version of the soup. It is possible that you will like this recipe.
- Water is about 2 liters.
- Chicken on the bone - half a kilogram, or even a little more. If you cook such a soup for small children, it is best to take meat, which is not fat, or chicken breast.
- Potatoes - 2 pieces of small size.
- Buckwheat - 0.5 glasses.
- Medium sized bulb.
- Carrots are small.
How to cook soup with buckwheat on chicken broth? Step-by-step instruction
1. Pour chicken bones or soup set with cold water.
2. Perhaps not everyone knows that in order for the broth to get rich, it should always be filled with cold liquid. Then the meat taste is transferred to the cook. But if you want to have a delicious piece of boiled chicken, then it must be sent to the pan when the water boils.
3. After the foam should be thoroughly removed and cooked broth for at least 40 minutes.
4. If, for young children, cook soup with buckwheat on chicken broth, then after boiling water you need to boil the meat for about 10 minutes and drain the water. Then fill with a new one.
5. While broth is being prepared, it is necessary to prepare vegetables - to wash and clean. Then grate the carrot finely, cut the onions and potatoes with small cubes.
6. Pour a little sunflower oil on the heated frying pan and put onions and carrots. When they are a little fried, and the onion will turn golden, add a little water. Then cover it with a lid and put it out for a while.
7. For babies it is desirable to send these vegetables to soup together with potatoes.
8. When the broth is ready, remove the chicken from it. If there are bones, then remove them.
9. After you send to the broth washed buckwheat and potatoes. When it all boils, cover the pan and on medium heat cook for about fifteen minutes.
10. After this time, crushed meat and stewed vegetables are added. Together with them spices and a little greens are poured (it is possible and dry).
11. After boiling for another 10 minutes, you can remove the soup with buckwheat on the chicken broth. Let it cool down a bit, after which you can eat. If desired, you can serve with sour cream.
Soup with buckwheat on chicken broth. Recipe with a photo
Sometimes after a hard day, I want to cook something that does not take much time and rest. This dish can be considered soup with buckwheat on chicken broth. The recipe for a quick preparation is very simple. For cooking, you will need:
- 0,3 kg of chicken;
- 0.2 kg of buckwheat;
- 1 small carrot;
- 1 onion;
- a pair of potatoes;
- a little sunflower oil for roasting;
- fresh herbs.
The process of making soup
1. Put the meat in a saucepan and pour it with water. Send to the stove, wait for the water to boil to remove the foam. If you miss it, it does not matter - you need to add a little cold water, and it will rise back up. Carefully and carefully remove the foam, leave the broth to cook.
2. In the meantime, the onion should be peeled off the husk and cut into small cubes. After putting it in a previously heated frying pan with butter (sunflower). When the onion is almost transparent, you need to add to it a peeled and grated carrot. Mix. Then leave the vegetables for a short time to stew.
3. With potatoes, peel, rinse and cut into pieces at your own discretion.
4. In the finished broth, meat is not necessarily separated from the bone. Just add the prepared ingredients together with the washed buckwheat. And also it is necessary to pour spices - salt, black pepper-peas, laurel leaf.
5. Then cover the pan and leave for 10 minutes.
Now it's clear how to cook soup with buckwheat on chicken broth. We examined several recipes. You will choose for yourself a suitable option for cooking.