Probably, almost everyone in our country loves sauerkraut . Cabbage is one of the most ancient vegetables. Until the ninth century in the Slavic territories, it was completely unknown and, brought by the Greeks to the Black Sea, quickly became one of the favorite delicacies of our ancestors.
Especially valuable is the sauerkraut with cranberries. This dish - not only a storehouse of vitamins, but also a great snack, which is like almost everyone.
The Chinese appreciated the useful properties of sauerkraut first. Actually, they also invented it to sour. And they used it not only as food, but as a medicine. However, they salted Peking and Chinese cabbage. Later, the process of leaven adopted many peoples, and each of them had their own secrets and some special features in recipes.
Some kvass kosany entirely, and it's no accident: the vitamin composition in it is about twice as long as in finely chopped. In general, sauerkraut has useful properties from six months to 8 months from the time of harvesting.
Useful properties of sauerkraut
- Displays excess cholesterol. Using this product often, you can forget about going to doctors and numerous medications.
- Rejuvenates the whole body both from the inside and outside. In this case, the skin will help to make a more tight, soft and velvety simple mask of sauerkraut. It only needs to be applied to the face for half an hour.
- Prevents the appearance of malignant formations.
- Improves masculine health.
- Useful properties of sauerkraut are very useful in spring. Avitaminosis makes our body sluggish and susceptible to colds. Useful micronutrients contained in sauerkraut, will perfectly help to fill the necessary level of vitamins.
- This product is indispensable for people who have problems with the intestines. First, it is an excellent remedy for constipation. Secondly, it helps to restore and maintain the microflora of both the intestine and the stomach. Thirdly, it improves intestinal motility.
- This dish is an excellent remedy against nausea and other symptoms of toxicosis. Recommended for women during pregnancy.
- Promotes better appetite.
- Useful properties of sauerkraut can fight against diabetes, reducing the level of sugar in the blood.
- Improves metabolism. This property means that it contributes not only to good work of the whole digestive system, but also to weight loss!
- Finally, sauerkraut is a known and effective remedy for a hangover. It helps both the vegetable itself and the juice from it (brine).
As you can see, any product possesses useful properties, and not very much. Therefore, the main thing is to observe everything in moderation.