In our country, conservation has long been popular with housewives. This allows you to diversify the diet in the winter with vegetables, berries and fruits. But unlike daily dishes in the preparation of conservation there are some small tricks. Each landlady in the piggy bank has its own unique interesting recipes, which they constantly use.
To one of such it is possible to carry a salad "Eggplant with rice for the winter". Recipes of this dish are diverse, and each of them has its own flavor. In this article, the most interesting and uncomplicated ones in the preparation are chosen. Pamper yourself and your family by preparing a salad of eggplant with rice for the winter for one of the presented recipes.
Salad from tomatoes, aubergine and rice
Prepare this salad is easy, follow the detailed instructions, and you, of course, everything will turn out.
- Eggplants - 2 kg.
- Carrots - 700 grams.
- Onion - 700 grams.
- Tomatoes - 1,3 kg.
- Vegetable oil - 2 cups.
- Rice (boiled) - 1.5 cups.
- Salt - 3 tbsp.
- Sugar - 5 tbsp.
- First, you should take up the main ingredient of this dish - eggplant. Thoroughly rinse the vegetables, pour on boiling water and peel. After that, the already prepared eggplants are cut into circles not more than 2.5 cm in thickness.
- Sprinkle eggplant with salt, set aside for 20 minutes to the side. This time is enough to bring all the bitterness of vegetables. Stray eggplants rinse under cool running water.
- Fry each vegetable kruglyash to a golden hue.
- Other vegetables also rinse, peel and slice: tomatoes in small slices, onions in small cubes, and grate the carrots.
- Place the carrots and onions in a thick-walled saucepan, pour half of the oil, fry the vegetables until half-ready. It will take no more than 10 minutes.
- Add tomato and eggplant, salt and sugar, as well as the remains of vegetable oil, to the vegetables. Stew on low heat for about 45 minutes, do not forget to stir the vegetables from time to time.
- 10 minutes before the preparation, add the boiled rice in advance. Stir.
- Another hot salad spread on previously prepared sterile jars and immediately roll up.
- Keep in a dark, cool place.
Eggplants with rice: a recipe with Bulgarian pepper
Bulgarian pepper in this recipe gives the salad a special taste. By preparing such a conservation, you will not regret the time spent.
- Eggplants - 1,2 kg.
- Tomatoes - 600 grams.
- Rice (cereal) - 1 glass.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 kg.
- 9% vinegar - 120 ml.
- Carrots - 300 grams.
- Onion - 300 grams.
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 170 ml.
- To prepare this salad, prepare immediately a cauldron or a saucepan. You can take any other thick-walled pan.
- Cut the washed eggplant into large cubes, peeled pepper with not too thick straws, onions with small squares, tomatoes diced, and carrots on an average grater.
- Pour into the prepared container vegetable oil, fry the cubes of eggplant to a mouth-watering blush.
- Lay out the remaining vegetables, mix well.
- Bring the vegetable mixture to a boil, add the washed rice and salt. Stew for 40 minutes, reducing the heat to a minimum. Take care that the salad is not burnt.
- After the specified time, turn off the fire, pour in the vinegar, mix everything thoroughly. Spread the mass in a hot form in a sterile container. Roll over the lids.
- Cover the cans by tilting them upside down. After complete cooling, put it in a cool place for storage.
Eggplants with rice, mushrooms and stuffed peppers
This recipe is a little more complicated than the two previous ones and you will have much more time to prepare such a salad. But the result will surpass all your expectations.
- Eggplants - 1,6 kg.
- Bulgarian pepper - 500 g yellow, 1 kg red.
- Onion - 130 grams.
- Vegetable oil - 150 ml.
- Tomatoes - 1 kg.
- Fresh champignons - 200 grams.
- Salt - 3 tbsp.
- 9% vinegar - 100 ml.
- Fresh parsley - 70 grams.
- Garlic - 50 grams.
- Rice - 1 glass.
- Lemon - 1/3 pcs.
- Peel the onions, cut into small squares, fry until golden with 50 ml of vegetable oil.
- Cut the mushrooms into several pieces, lay them onions, lightly fry, add 150 grams of tomato mince, carefully washed rice and lemon juice. Stew until the liquid evaporates completely.
- Cut the tails from the yellow peppers, peel them from the seeds, scald with boiling water.
- Stuff the prepared peppers with a rice-vegetable mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Put on the baking tray washed and dried vegetables: the remaining tomatoes, eggplant, red pepper. Bake them until soft, cool.
- Peel the baked vegetables from the peel, cut into small pieces of medium size. Fold them in a cauldron, pour in the vegetable oil, simmer until the juice is extracted with vegetables, then add the vinegar and salt, mix, pour the stuffed peppers, simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the gas. Eggplants with rice, the recipe of which is useful to all the housewives, are ready.
- In clean jars, put the salad so that in each container there is a stuffed pepper in stewed vegetables.
- At the bottom of a large pot, lay a towel, carefully place the jars with salad, before covering them with covers.
- Pour water into the pan so that the jars close halfway. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and sterilize for 30 minutes.
- Carefully take out the jars and roll them up.
- Turn the cans upside down until completely cooled. After that, put it in storage in a dark place.
Prepare aubergines with rice for the winter, recipes that are understandable and fairly simple, can any housewife - beginner or experienced. The main thing that you get by spending a little time on conservation in the vegetable season is the aroma and freshness of summer in a cozy kitchen with your family on a cold winter evenings. Enjoy your meal!