Doing Easter applications with your own hands and children
Do you want to make souvenirs or decorate a room for the holiday of the Bright Christ's Resurrection? Do not know how? Make beautiful appliqués for Easter with your own hands. Interesting ideas can be realized both with children, and in more complex variant - adults independently.
What materials to use?
The application for Easter with their own hands is traditionally made of colored paper, therefore, the following will be required for work:
- Colored sheets;
- Cardboard for warp;
- Scissors (you can even with figured blades);
In order for you to get an unusual and original application for Easter, you can make an article yourself from other materials with your own hands, besides the above. For example, from cotton wool, it's good to glaze on a paper cake, as well as white elements of pussy willow. It is easiest to make from the tips of cotton buds, so as not to twist the forms themselves.
Which one to choose the basis for
Beautiful applications for Easter with their own hands is easy to perform on different blanks. Decorate this decor can be a postcard, a box or make a decorative panel. As a basis, thick paper or cardboard is usually used. Forms are made as standard in the form of a rectangle or square, and thematic. The preparation is easy to perform in the form of an egg, a basket, a chicken. It is especially interesting to see such a foundation if the contour is cut out with figured scissors.
How to create Easter applications with your own hands with children
Beautiful work is obtained if you combine several materials in one work. For example, you can make a composition from Easter cake, bright Easter eggs and a willow twig. The sequence of creating an applique for the Passover by oneself will be as follows:
- Take the base from the decorative colored cardboard and draw the shape of the egg.
- Cut out the contour with figured scissors.
- On a smaller workpiece, draw a similar contour that will be located internally at an equal distance from the edges of the previous one.
- Cut out the second part.
- Glue the smaller one on the big one.
- Draw the outlines of those elements that will be executed in the form of an application.
- Draw a stencil for the egg. It's better that they all be the same, made according to the pattern.
- Circle the stencil the required number of times on the appropriate sheets of colored paper.
- Cut out the blanks.
- By the same principle, execute the detail of the cake.
- To make a willow branch, cut the brown paper into thin strips and glue the parts onto the base. If there is a napkin or corrugated paper of a suitable shade, also make strips, but wider than the twig and twist the billets out of them according to the flagellum principle. You can wind it on a wire or work without a frame.
- Remove the white elements from the cotton buds and glue them on the twigs. Verba is ready.
- Glue the workpiece of the cake.
- The upper part decorate with cotton or, spreading glue on the surface, sprinkle with a manga.
- Glue the billets of colored eggs.
- Decorate the craft with any additional details: satin ribbons, colored beads or beads (sprinkling of a cake).
We make applications for Easter with our own hands made of paper in quilling technique
Colored sheets can be used not only for cutting flat blanks, but also as a material from which it is easy to twist very beautiful openwork details, and then from them to collect more complex objects and composition as a whole.
The work goes like this:
- Cut the colored paper into strips about 5 mm wide. If necessary, the length of the workpiece can be glued together.
- Screw the strip on a thin stick, for example, a toothpick (or special tool), and then spin it a little, forming a suitable part, if you want to get a loose workpiece.
- Connect the layers of the element in the appropriate places, glue the tip of the strip to the previous layer.
- Create the required number of blanks of the desired configuration.
- Perform on the basis of cardboard with a simple pencil contours of all imaginary images.
- Glue the parts to the base and one to the other, lay out the composition according to the prepared drawing.
Thus, applications for Easter with their own hands can be done in different ways, even from only one colored paper. If you combine it with other materials, the work will be even more interesting and beautiful.