Taiga honey is a unique and organic product. It is mined in Eastern Siberia, the Transbaikalian regions, and the Altai Territory. The abundance of mixed herbs, which are famous for these regions, gives natural sweetness to healing properties. What is so useful taiga honey? Can it harm the body?
The main feature of taiga sweets is the original honey-herb flavor. In addition, it has a delicate, pleasant scent. The medicinal nectar contained in the product has the best effect on the human body. At the same time, honey does not become firm even in a thickened state. It saves a soft consistency.
What is the nature of taiga honey? The properties of sweetness entirely depend on which honeybirds were pollinated by bees.
A unique product has gathered in itself the healing power of many plants:
- Wild raspberries and strawberries;
- Bear pipes;
Depending on which plants are dominant in the product, its hue varies. An amazing product can have a light yellow to a rich brown color.
Rich vitamin composition
Taiga honey is a true record for vitamins.
Each of them gives the product healing properties and provides a therapeutic effect on the body:
- Thiamine. It is an excellent analgesic, stimulates cellular metabolism.
- Riboflavin. Accelerates the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats. Provides the formation of vitamins that reduce eye strain.
- Pantothenic acid. Improves the synthesis of amino acids, accelerates the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, stimulates the functioning of the adrenal glands. In addition, the acid is useful in fighting heart disease, arthritis, colitis, allergies.
- Pyridoxine. Provides the synthesis of hemoglobin, erythrocytes. It activates the functioning of the brain, improves memory, ensures the normalization of the balance of sodium, potassium, allows the body to recover more quickly after stress.
- Folic acid. It takes part in the synthesis of DNA, provides antimicrobial protection, prevents the appearance of tumors.
- Ascorbic acid. Supports the level of hemoglobin in the body, normalizes the blood composition, provides a stable immunity, has a therapeutic effect on varicose veins, hemorrhoids, allergies, dermatitis, accelerates the healing of burns, wounds.
- Biotin. Normalizes the pancreas, protects against the development of diabetes.
- A nicotinic acid. Stimulates the functioning of the liver, improves blood composition. The substance provides normalization of glucose level. In addition, the acid promotes the rapid regeneration of tissues.
Not only vitamins enter the taiga honey. Useful properties it has and due to the large content of minerals. Human blood has 24 substances. Of these, 22 minerals enter the taiga sweetness. That is why honey is quickly and perfectly absorbed by the body, giving it useful substances.
The product of beekeeping is rich in the following minerals:
- Iron. It provides the production of thyroid hormones, hemoglobin. The microelement improves immunity, protects against infections.
- Potassium. Responsible for salt and water metabolism, normalizes heart rhythm, blood pressure, improves muscle contraction.
- Sodium. Maintains fluid balance in tissues. Mineral improves muscle contraction, stimulates the work of the heart.
- Sulfur. Strengthens hair, provides them with a healthy appearance. Sulfur supports youthfulness of the skin.
- Calcium. It improves the structure of teeth, bones, stimulates the functioning of the heart, affects the production of enzymes and hormones of the digestive system.
- Magnesium. Participates in the synthesis of protein, provides removal of toxins from the body.
- Phosphorus. Improves the functioning of the nervous system, activates mental processes, improves memory.
- Chlorine. The substance is necessary for the derivation of salts. In addition, it activates the production of gastric juice and regulates the feeling of hunger and satiety.
- Manganese. Improves the course of insulin and fat metabolism.
- Fluorine. The component is necessary for nails, teeth, bones, hair.
- Iodine. Improves the functioning of the pancreas, favorably affects the formation of bone-cartilage tissue, protein, improves physical and mental performance.
If you analyze the described composition, it becomes clear how taiga honey is beneficial for the human body. Useful properties of this sweetness are much stronger than in any other kind of bee products. That is why taiga dessert is recommended to include in the treatment of most ailments.
Daily use of the medicinal product will have the following effects on the body:
- Strengthen immunity, increase the body's defenses.
- Has diuretic properties, which will improve the functioning of the kidneys.
- Favorably affect the work of the liver, protect against exposure to toxic substances, provide choleretic effect.
- Eliminate the headache, help calm down with stress, normalizes sleep.
- It will improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- It will improve the regeneration of tissues in wounds, ulcers, dermatitis.
- Provides a normal acid-base balance in the body.
- Strengthens nails, hair, teeth, bone tissue.
- Will help in the therapy of gynecological diseases.
- Protect against colds, inflammation in the throat.
- Intensify peristalsis of the intestine, prevent stagnation of toxins.
Are there any people who can not use honey taiga? Useful properties and contraindications are always of particular interest to people who have decided to use curative sweetness.
There are no specific prohibitions on the use of taiga dessert. After all, honey is an environmentally friendly product. There are no chemical harmful components, carcinogens or heavy metals. It is completely safe. In addition, it is often recommended to use it for oncological, because taiga sweetness contributes to the restoration of strength in the body.
However, even such a curative and useful product can be harmful. It will have a negative impact on health if you consume honey in unlimited quantities. In this case, it is capable of provoking the development of allergies.
Do not forget that honey is a high-calorie product. Therefore, people suffering from excessive weight, should not be excessively addicted to sweet dessert.
If you give taiga honey to babies under 2 years, then take great care. A child's body is only being formed at this age. Therefore, the crumbs can have an allergic reaction to the product.
Taiga honey with pine nuts
This is a unique product, made on the basis of special recipes of long-livers. It can exert a strong positive effect on the body, because the dessert contains two very medicinal components: honey taiga, pine nut.
What effect does this sweetness have on the body:
- Improves the functioning of the digestive tract. Honey is an indispensable tool in the treatment of gastritis, ulcers, reduces the acidity of the stomach.
- Normalizes blood pressure, cleanses blood vessels of cholesterol.
- Increases resistance to stress, restores sleep.
- Promotes rapid replacement of the energy expended.
In addition, taiga honey with pine nuts is very useful for children due to its rich composition. It saturates the body with all the useful substances needed during the growth period.
As you can see, nature has provided an incredibly curative product - taiga honey. He practically does not have contraindications and allows you to fight with many ailments. And in combination with some components of its useful properties are greatly enhanced.