"What Russian person does not like fast driving?", The well-known phrase says. And as if to confirm it, the traffic police inspectors stop dozens of cars every day for speeding on the roads and write out decent fines to their owners. However, apparently, the life of people does not teach, because many drivers come across twice, thrice, and even dozens of times. Trying to get home quickly after a hard working day, hurrying to a party or just wanting to feel like a tough rider driving a powerful car, they squeeze out 125-155 km / h from their "iron horses", even in those areas where the limit is 60. However, the violation of the violation is different. At the very least, it's unfair to punish drivers who have exceeded the speed by 13 km / h and by 50. Therefore, the fines are distributed as follows:
1. If the speed exceeds 10-20 km / h above the limit, a fine of 100 rubles (minimal) is imposed.
2. If the speed was exceeded by 20-40 km / h, the penalty is a little more solid - already three hundred rubles.
3. If the car moved at a speed exceeding the permitted by 40-60 km / h, then the driver will have to part with 1-1,5 thousand rubles.
4. If the speed of the car exceeds the permitted by 60 or more kilometers per hour, the driver is waiting for the deprivation of rights or the biggest penalty in this category is 2-2.5 thousand. The minimum period of deprivation is 4 months, and the maximum period is half a year.
There is a slight difference in how the violation will be fixed. If an employee of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate stops for speeding, the penalty remains at his discretion within the limits established by law. If the machine that exceeded the speed limit, fell into the field of view of the cameras, the fines are distributed as follows:
1. For excess of 10-20 km / h followed by a hundred-ruble fine.
2. If speeding exceeds the range from 20 km / h to 40 inclusive, a fine of three hundred rubles will be imposed .
3. When the automatics recorded a speed limit of 40-60 km / h, we will have to part with a thousand rubles.
4. For exceeding over sixty kilometers per hour, the maximum possible penalty is 2,500.
The rights are deprived only by a court decision. At the same time, the traffic police officers seize them at the crime scene and issue a temporary certificate. To deprive the infringer of rights on the basis of indications of video fixing devices, no one can, for this the driver should be stopped by the employees of the traffic police.
In the near future it is planned to toughen for drivers punishment for fast driving. For example, in the State Duma, a bill is considered, according to which they want to impose a deprivation of rights for speeding up at 80 km / h and more for a period of six months. An alternative to deprivation will be a fine equal to 5000 rubles.
Prices for a not so significant excess of speed are also planned to be raised. For example, they are going to increase the minimum fine five times. If the bill is adopted, the first two intervals will be combined into one. Drivers who will be stopped for violating the speed limit for 10-40 km / h will have to pay 500 rubles. True, the minimum threshold is planned to be raised by half. A man who has knocked down to death in the drunken state of 2 or more persons, awaits a lifetime deprivation of rights.
It is also planned to punish speeding for citizens who have twice got into the lenses of video fixing devices, while both times exceed the permissible speed by 60 km / h and more, toughen twice. Such offenders are waiting for a very solid fine of ten thousand rubles.
Of course, it is not a fact that all these changes will be accepted in their original form. One thing is known reliably: to cool the hotheads of fans of fast driving and save dozens of human lives, the excess fines will increase. The severity of the consequences in an accident depends largely on the speed of the car. In the event of force majeure, the driver does not even have time to react correctly. Yes, even if it does, a multi-toned car can not stop in a fraction of a second. Of course, some fencers driving along the roads of cities will not be stopped by fines and tens of thousands. Some will not be stopped, but, perhaps, they will make others think.