Perhaps today the utility of eating oats is not a secret to anyone. Treatment of the liver with oats is perhaps one of the most gentle, sparing methods of all known to us.
This product is also well established with general cleansing of the body and increased immunity. And did you know that cleansing and treating the liver with oats also yields positive results? Traditional medicine has successfully applied such procedures. From this, and begin our today's conversation.
Before the liver is cleaned with oats, it is necessary to clean the intestines well. This is done to ensure that the harmful substances and toxins released from the liver do not enter the blood from the slagged intestine.
The fact is that I repeatedly experienced liver treatment with oats on my own experience. The results are quite impressive. In due time to me have diagnosed a chronic hepatitis. There were no pains, but the unpleasant heaviness in the right hypochondrium for a long time disturbed. Then it was decided to clean the liver. The recipe for cooking the oatmeal I use below is given below. Looking ahead, I will only say that the doctors at the next examination with ultrasound were satisfied with the state of my liver and my state of health. I myself felt fine after this procedure.
Treatment of the liver with oats. The Recipe for Purification
- We need two glasses of raw grains of oats.
- Pour the grains into a suitable pan.
- Fill the grain of oats with three liters of water.
- Boil should be about three hours, boiling to the extent of obtaining one glass (250 grams) of decoction.
To achieve the maximum effect of the broth for each day is prepared fresh. It is used daily for a month, once a day.
I also suggest the following recipe, which I apply by treating the liver with oats at home.
I stage of preparation
- In a saucepan of the appropriate size, put one glass of oats.
- Let's add three tablespoons of cranberry leaves.
- We also add two tablespoons of birch buds or its leaves.
- Fill this mixture with four liters of boiling water.
- To insist during the day.
II stage of preparation
- Grind one glass of wild rose berries.
- Fill them with a glass of clean running water.
- We put there two tablespoons of spore.
- We boil for 15 minutes.
- The resulting broth is insisted for one hour.
- The broth is filtered using gauze, folded in several layers.
Now mix the infusion obtained in the first stage of preparation with the decoction obtained in the second stage. The mixture, which turned out as a result, is used slightly warmed before meals (for half an hour). In this case, we drink the mixture according to the scheme:
- Day one - 50 grams,
- Day two - 100 grams,
- The third day of cleansing the liver and all the subsequent drink 150 gr. Course ten days.
It is forbidden at this time to drink alcoholic beverages and meat dishes. Otherwise, the effect of treatment will be reduced to zero.
There are a lot of recipes for cleaning and treating the liver at home, but for today I offer a third and for the time being the last. This is a cold infusion of oats.
- One hundred ounces of oatmeal are also covered in the appropriate dishes. A glass 1,5-2x liter can also be used.
- Fill the grain with a liter of cold boiled water.
- We insist at room temperature for 10-12 hours.
- The resulting infusion is drained into a clean container.
- Take 1/2 250 g glass three times a day.
Cleansing the liver with oats is great for people who regularly take medications, for example, after a course of antibiotic treatment.
Are there any contraindications to the cleansing of the liver with oats? I remember that I once spent such cleansing with beet broth. If to compare, treatment with oats is much more favorable for my body. In general, there should be common sense. If you overdo it with oat broth or infusion, you may have a headache.
I wish you health!