This article is about a popular French dish, cooked in a special way. Julienne from eggplants is prepared quickly, and for him only the simplest products are needed. Read our recipes and see for yourself.
This simple vegetable dish will certainly be appreciated by all members of your family, and you will spend only half an hour preparing it. False julienne from aubergines is quite simple:
- Prepare for processing two blue eggplants, two small squash and one onion.
- Vegetables peel and finely chop.
- Preheat the frying pan, pour in the vegetable oil and fry the onion until golden.
- After that, put prepared zucchini and eggplant to it. Stew the vegetables under the closed lid for several minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the saucepan pour 200 ml of cream and add to them one tablespoon of sour cream.
- Next spice the cream with salt, pepper and Provencal herbs.
- The resulting mixture pour into the pan and simmer the vegetables for a few more minutes.
- Scrunch on a fine grater 100 grams of hard cheese and mix it with chopped herbs.
- Julien spread out into the muffins or small ceramic molds, and then send them to a preheated oven.
In ten minutes, a delicious and fragrant dish will be ready. We hope that you will like the combination of soft cheese with fried vegetables and cream sauce.
Julienne from eggplants. Recipe with a photo
This time we will prepare a julien with sour cream, which will give it special softness. How to cook julienne from eggplant? You can read the recipe below:
- Remove one middle bulb from the peel and cut it into a small cube.
- Two medium-sized aubergines peel and cut into slices. To remove the bitterness, sprinkle the vegetables with salt and let stand for half an hour. After that, they should be rinsed with water and squeezed.
- Heat the frying pan, fry the onion on it, and then add eggplants and cook together for several minutes.
- Pour 300 ml of fatty sour cream to the vegetables, add salt, pepper and chopped garlic to taste. Sprinkle everything with dill and simmer for a while under the closed lid.
- Lubricate with coconut butter or other suitable forms. Put them in a vegetable mixture and put in a preheated to 220 degrees oven.
Sprinkle the julienne with cheese and cook it for seven minutes. Serve the served dish hot.
Julienne from eggplant and mushrooms
If you watch your figure, then for sure pay great attention to the quality and composition of your usual dishes. We suggest that you prepare this original dish for a holiday or an ordinary dinner and surprise your loved ones with an original taste. How to make a vegetarian julien from eggplant? The recipe is very simple:
- Take one medium eggplant (200-250 grams), peel it and cut into slices. After this, the billets should be sprinkled with salt, put in a bowl and put aside for half an hour. When the right time passes, rinse them with cold water and dry with a paper towel.
- 200 grams of forest mushrooms finely chopped (instead of them you can take and mushrooms).
- In a deep dish, pour 150 grams of creamy cream, add to them two tablespoons of sour cream and one spoonful of sweet Scandinavian mustard. Whisk the products until smooth.
- Heat the frying pan and fry on chopped onion finely chopped onions.
- Add eggplants to it and cook it all together for a few minutes.
- At the end, lay out the mushrooms. They should be cooked until the liquid evaporates.
- Pour the cream mixture into the pan, add salt and ground pepper to taste. Cook julienne from aubergines and mushrooms until the sauce thickens.
- The mixture is put into prepared dishes, sprinkle with grated cheese and cook in preheated oven for another seven minutes.
Julienne from eggplants is ready. Please note that this recipe reveals a rich taste of vegetables. Forest mushrooms will give your dish a unique flavor and make it especially appetizing.
We hope that you will find useful recipes, which we collected in this article. Julienne from aubergines is a delicious and light dish, with the preparation of which even a novice culinary master can cope. Therefore, carefully read our descriptions, stock up on the right products and put delicious experiments in your kitchen.