Many owners of dachas and greenhouses have to decide how to heat these small rooms. Furnaces that work from gas or wood, require a lot of fuel, and this, in turn, is worth a lot of money. To save on heating, people found this option: to operate the oven on sawdust.
Furnace on sawdust: benefits of use
Such heating systems have a lot of advantages:
- Each summer resident will find fuel for their work, for this purpose chips and sawdust, including pressed ones, will do;
- Do not have to dispose of waste, they can be burned in the oven;
- Damp chips, firewood and sawdust do not need to be dried beforehand, you can put it in this form;
- Maximum power is achieved in a short period of time;
- Boilers give the maximum amount of heat;
- Any person is able to assemble this system, and its maintenance does not require special skills;
- A boiler of this design can also be used for heating water and cooking, if it is supplemented with appropriate equipment;
- Ability to control their fuel costs;
- The temperature of the heated water can be regulated;
- Harmful substances are burned in the furnace, without harming the environment and the atmosphere.
How are furnaces made of sawdust?
Principle of the furnace operation on sawdust
Modification of the furnace for heating the house
Houses are larger in area than greenhouses, so it is necessary to ensure that a long burning furnace on sawdust gives more energy, could heat a large area. Furnaces made by the method described above have one significant drawback: when leaving the chimney, the heat energy is lost. Extend the chimney to the entire area of the heated room is not always appropriate, so we recommend the so-called pyrolysis ovens on sawdust. They are characterized by the fact that they have an additional air circuit for flue gases. There are two options to convert an existing stove: install a smoke circuit outside or inside.
Connecting the boiler to the water heating system
Some owners of houses that have already installed a water heating system may wonder whether it is possible to connect such an economical stove to the sawdust. The answer is positive, and this does not require special skills. It is necessary to establish a register by connecting to it the flow and return, which are connected to the central heating system. To improve the heat output, an option is to install an ash pit, a narrow pipe passing through the lid and the whole body instead of the cone.
So, for economical users, taking care of the environment, the furnace of prolonged decay on sawdust is an excellent option for heating a greenhouse, villa or small house. It is not difficult to manufacture and install it, it will bring warmth, calmness and coziness into the house.