Any woman dreams of having an ideal body without flaws. But sometimes even the most slender woman can have a problem such as cellulite. One of the most effective methods of combating it is wrapping. With the right approach, the effect will be noticeable after the first session. You can conduct it both at home and apply to the services of specialists in the beauty salon.
There are two types of wraps against cellulite:
- Cold. In this case, the composition of the mixture includes components that cool the skin (it can be mint or menthol) and lead to a narrowing of the pores. Thus, the blood carries all the toxins and toxins to the organs that can clean it. This method works well for edema and heaviness in the legs. Also in the composition can be found components that are aimed at strengthening the vessels. This method will help get rid of sagging skin.
- Hot wrap is more effective. It promotes vasodilation. In the body, metabolic processes begin to become more active, and blood flow improves. Slag, toxins, as well as excess fluid leave the surface of the skin. To the affected tissues, oxygen starts to flow in the required amount.
The best result can be achieved by alternating the two ways of wrapping against cellulite, but only in the absence of contraindications.
The procedure itself requires preparation of the skin. Directly before the session, it must be thoroughly cleaned. To do this, you will need a special lotion or scrub (you can make it yourself). Such simple actions will allow the active substances of the mixture (which will be applied to the body) to be absorbed into the skin more quickly and act immediately.
Next, you need to do a little warming up massage. It can consist in pinching and rubbing problem areas.
After preparation, a special compound is applied to the body, and it is closed with a special protective film (at home, normal and food).
Hot wraps against cellulite can be applied to the whole body, and cold - only for certain areas (legs, hands, stomach). The duration of the procedure is 25-35 minutes, after that the film is removed and everything is washed off with water. At the end of the session you need to apply a cream against cellulite, and after a little rest.
To get a good result, you need to take a course of 8-15 procedures.
Depending on the composition of the mixture, several types of wraps against cellulite can be distinguished:
- With seaweed;
- Curative mud or clay;
- With apple cider vinegar, diluted 1: 1 with water;
- With oils (olive, jojoba, almond);
- With green tea;
- You can also purchase special masks and gels in the pharmacy.
Unfortunately, this procedure has the following contraindications:
- Varicose veins (with hot wrapping);
- Cardiovascular or gynecological diseases;
- Allergy to mixture components;
Using wraps and other anti-cellulite remedies, you can achieve a visible result in the shortest possible time. These include exercises, special massage, refusal of harmful food, herbal baths.