The birth of a child for all of us is considered one of the most important and responsible life moments. Basically, this amazing process does not interfere, but sometimes there are some problems that prevent the conception of the baby. Consider the most common causes of infertility in women of all age categories.
Depending on the age physiological features, as well as the state of all health in general, the cause of infertility can be very different, therefore, a comprehensive analysis of infertility is carried out for its detection. Thus, step-by-step diagnostics make it possible to identify the problem without using expensive and unnecessary examination methods.
The main causes of infertility in women:
- Absence of ovulation.
- Damage to fallopian tubes.
- Unexplained reasons.
- Defects or dysfunction of the sperm of the sexual partner.
Lack of ovulation
It is considered one of the most common culprits of infertility, but in most cases is amenable to treatment. The essence lies in the impossibility of the ovaries to allocate a full ovum for the future fertilization. The disorder of ovulation is classified by intensity:
- Complete absence.
- Irregular ovulation.
- Weak luteal phase - during the disorder of the endocrine system, the mucous membrane of the uterus is not ready for implantation of the embryo.
- Surgical intervention and removal of ovaries.
- Damage to their integrity under the influence of negative environmental factors.
- Congenital absence of eggs in "Turner's syndrome" or their insufficient number.
- Polycystic or congenital absence of ovaries.
- Stress and sudden weight change.
- Cancers or the effects of chemicals.
- Disorders of the endocrine system.
Damage to the fallopian tubes
Failure or decrease in the mobility of the fimbriae (the main cells of the fallopian tubes), as well as the appearance of adhesions or distortions of their structure under the influence of negative factors, can cause female infertility in 25% of cases. Thus, the process of movement of the egg and its fertilization is disturbed in a suitable place for this and further placement in the uterus. In this case, periodic pain in the pelvic region, irregular monthly, and in the most severe cases, ectopic pregnancy, can result in mandatory surgical intervention and complete infertility.
The reasons may be:
- Venereal diseases and other infections.
- Operative interventions and injuries.
- Congenital anomalies.
- Ectopic pregnancy and abortions.
- Hydrosalpinx is a dropsy of the fallopian tubes.
Inexplicable causes of infertility
In the case of the inability of a married couple to conceive a child for unknown reasons, the diagnosis "infertility of an unknown genesis" is exposed. Culprits can be all kinds of environmental factors or the general health and psyche of both partners in general. Therefore, diagnosis and treatment consists in finding the causes, strengthening the entire body and curing diseases of other organs and systems.
Defects or dysfunction of the sperm of the sexual partner
In the case of sperm defects or dysfunction, if appropriate, appropriate examination and treatment is performed to increase the activity and normal production of spermatozoa.