"Sanorin" is a well-known medicinal preparation that effectively helps to fight diseases of the nasopharynx and nasal sinuses of various genesis. The international name is "Nafazolin".
The main active ingredient is naphasoline nitrate. The preparation "Sanorin": composition and form of release are described below:
- Nasal drops with a content of naphazoline of 0.5 mg and 1 mg in the volume of the agent equal to 1 ml (0.05% and 0.1%, respectively). In addition, the drops contain additional substances: ethylenediamine, boric acid, water and methyl parahydroxybenzoate. It is produced in dark glass bottles with a dropper. Volume of 10 ml.
- Nasal spray with a content of naphazoline nitrate in an amount of 1 mg per 1 ml volume of the drug. Contains additional substances: methylparaben, boric acid, edamine, sterile water. Product: plastic bottles with a dispenser; Volume of 10 ml.
- Nasal drops and emulsion with eucalyptus oil. 1 ml of the solution contains 1 mg of active ingredient. Auxiliary ingredients: boric acid, ethylenediamine, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus oil, cholesterol, polysorbate 80, liquid paraffin, purified water. The release is carried out in bottles-droppers from glass of dark color, the volume of 10 ml.
Among the huge number of ailments that "Sanorin" will help to cope with, the instruction for use calls:
- Acute and allergic rhinitis;
- Eustachiitis, sinusitis, laryngitis;
- Asthenopic disorders;
- Swelling of the larynx;
- nose bleed.
In the basis of the action "Sanorina" - narrowing of the vessels, which leads to the relief of nasal breathing and reduces swelling with allergies.
Before using the drug "Sanorin", the instruction manual recommends that you familiarize yourself with the list of contraindications:
- Possible allergic reactions to components;
- arterial hypertension;
- Rhinitis, in particular - chronic form;
- Thyroid gland diseases;
- Children up to 24 months of age.
Children aged from 25 months to 15 years are recommended taking drops of 0.05% solution.
Begin receiving the drug "Sanorin" instruction for use recommends after familiarizing yourself with the dosage:
Acute inflammatory diseases of the nasopharynx (such as laryngitis, rhinitis, eustachitis, sinusitis) for adults and children over 15 years are recommended to take up to 3 drops of the solution with a mass fraction of naphazoline in 0.1% or up to 3 injections of spray in each of the nasal passages up to 3 times In one day. Drops in the form of an emulsion should be applied up to 3 times a day for 3 drops a maximum in each of the nasal passages.
Children aged 25 months to 15 years are recommended to take a solution of drops of 0.05% no more than once every 4 hours.
The course of treatment is a week for adults and 3 days for children. Use of the drug "Sanorin" instruction for use recommends discontinuing with the disappearance of the symptoms of the disease. If necessary, a second course is held one week after the termination of the first, not earlier.
In the case of epistaxis , a cotton swab, dipped in a 0.05% solution in the nasal passage, should be inserted.
With the allergy, the drug "Sanorin-Aneralgin" instruction instructs to pre-treat the medical consultation, tk. There may be side effects. These include:
- Headache and dizziness;
- Sharp jumps in blood pressure;
- Reactive hyperemia.
It should be used with caution in conjunction with MAO inhibitors. Only 2 weeks after the end of the course of taking MAO inhibitors , treatment with "Sanorina" is possible. In addition, the use of the drug "Sanorin" increases the possibility of developing arterial hypertension and reduces the absorption of local anesthetics.
Shelf life is 4 years under favorable conditions: at a temperature of up to 25 degrees, in a dark place. The open vial should be used within one month.
The information presented above is for information only. The use of the drug without a doctor's prescription is highly discouraged.