Beauty is a terrible force that can strike out on the spot both a formidable boss and a caring lover. But over the years it is more and more difficult to support it. After all, our skin is exposed to all sorts of negative influences and begins to suffer from dryness, which leads to irritation, peeling and other very unpleasant consequences. And then we can get paraffin therapy. This is a unique tool that will give you youth and a beautiful appearance.
Paraffinotherapy is a chance to change your life
Increasingly, do we start hiding our hands from prying eyes? No wonder, because the skin on them gives out the age of the woman. And on a hot summer day, we prefer closed shoes, because the heels look unattractive? And the mirror is increasingly not happy with its reflection? Well, in such cases, the only way out is paraffin therapy. This miracle-tool will save you, restore unrest, confidence in yourself and your own attractiveness.
Secrets of paraffinotherapy
For medical purposes, this material was used for a long time. Warming with paraffin was prescribed for diseases of the respiratory system, a strong cough, and also for the treatment of stretching of muscles or dislocations. Today, new horizons have opened for paraffinotherapy. This plastic material was used for cosmetic purposes. He has already won many fans. Still would! After all, one procedure is enough to notice the effect.
By the way, do not be afraid of high temperature, because paraffin gives heat in small portions, so it is safe. But it's better to check the temperature first with a wooden stick.
Healing properties of the product
Why is this procedure so popular today? Yes, because paraffin has unique properties:
- It softens the top layer of the skin, thereby opening the pores. Increases sweating. With toxic substances leave the moisture. However, the liquid does not evaporate, but comes back, restoring the water balance. This is how the skin is moisturized.
- When heated, the body temperature increases by 2 degrees, which means that the blood flow increases. All this leads to the fact that after the procedure, the joints work much better, the wounds heal easily.
- But when cooling, the effect of squeezing occurs. Paraffin decreases in volume and tightly covers the tissues. The skin is thus smoothed. It is this property that allows you to get rid of edema on the face.
Indications for use
Paraffinotherapy is a universal remedy. It is used both for the treatment of diseases, and for solving cosmetic problems. For medical purposes, this procedure is often used with the following ailments:
- Varicose veins.
- Burns, frostbite, many skin diseases.
- Serious diseases of internal organs.
Absolutely other indications for cosmetic purposes. Paraffinotherapy is simply necessary in such cases:
- If you want to get rid of facial wrinkles.
- If you have dry skin or you are already tired of fighting with swelling on your face.
- With cellulite.
- When the skin of hands gives out the age of its mistress.
- With numerous scars.
- In the fight against natto-pox and calluses on his feet.
When paraffin use is prohibited
Despite a whole range of healing and rejuvenating properties, this procedure has contraindications to the use. It is better to give up paraffin therapy if:
- You have chronic diseases in the stage of exacerbation.
- You suffer from cirrhosis or other liver dysfunction.
- The list of your ailments includes diabetes.
- Increased pressure is your frequent problem.
- The skin has purulent inflammation or open wounds.
- You have an allergy or just an individual intolerance to individual components.
Varieties of paraffinotherapy
Where is this procedure most often used? However, it is suitable for any areas of our body, including even the hips and abdomen. But the most common are the following types:
- Paraffinotherapy for hands.
The effect of this procedure is simply stunning: wrinkles disappear before your eyes, there is no trace of dryness, and the skin becomes tender and smooth. And all that is needed for this is to put the brush several times in the paraffin bath. However, if the skin is very sensitive, you can apply paraffin with a brush. You can use a nourishing cream to prevent burns. After performing such manipulations, first put on polyethylene gloves, and then - woolen ones. You should wear them for at least 20 minutes. Then remove residual wax and lubricate hands with cream.
- Paraffinotherapy for the feet.
The procedure follows a similar scenario. However, if you decide to please your feet, you can not do without peeling. Removal of dead cells will achieve a more effective result. Therefore, first the feet must be treated with a scrub. Or put a lotion on them. Also, several times dip your feet in the tub, wrap it with plastic wrap and put on woolen socks. The whole process will take about half an hour. Then remove the paraffin and lubricate the skin with a moisturizing cream. Paraffinotherapy for the feet is also good in that it produces a relaxing effect (at our feet there is a huge number of nerve endings).
- Paraffinotherapy for the face.
A procedure that also requires preliminary scrubbing. In addition, you will need a nourishing cream. And the more useful substances in it, the more noticeable the effect will be. Paraffin on the face is applied with a brush, and then the formed film is covered with a gauze bandage. You can use a napkin. Here everything depends on your desire. And already on top of them, apply a few more layers of paraffin. Then cover your face with a thick towel and rest for about 20 minutes. Paraffin therapy for the face works wonders. To combat wrinkles, you can choose paraffin "Peach" (but the strawberry perfectly tones up the skin).
Going to the salon or the magic of the house?
Where do I perform this procedure? If you are attracted to paraffin therapy in the cabin, then why not trust the experienced professionals?
You yourself will appreciate the effect that paraffinotherapy gives. The price of this procedure depends on the areas of the body, but on average it is small. So, paraffinotherapy for hands or feet will cost only 500 rubles. For a person, this pleasure will cost a little more - 790 rubles.
However, this simple procedure can be done at home. In doing so, you must follow a number of rules.
Paraffinotherapy: what can not be done
If you decide to be yourself a beautician and spend healing sessions at home, you should know that you can not do the following:
- Allow the liquid to enter the already prepared molten paraffin.
- Apply to mucous membranes, as well as to damp or damaged skin.
- Use a too greasy cream before applying a paraffin mask. It can lead to excessive swelling.
If you suddenly feel a burning sensation during the procedure, then it must be stopped immediately.
In addition, for more comfortable manipulation you will need a kit for paraffin therapy.
We get help at hand
For any cosmetic procedure, special tools are needed. It's not about all kinds of scrubs, creams, lotions. No, there is a more necessary thing in this case, namely - a set for paraffinotherapy.
- First of all, of course, paraffin. It can be as a usual substance of white color, cleared of harmful admixtures and additives, and every possible its versions. For example, if you want to do SPA procedures and prevent diseases of the legs or hands, choose paraffin with tea rose extract and tocopherol. But citrus additives provide enhanced nutrition of integuments. Paraffin with chocolate is an excellent remedy that is suitable for regenerating the skin, and the update takes place at the cellular level.
- Brush for applying a mask. It is especially necessary if you decide to do paraffin therapy for the face.
- Protective bags and heat guns.
- Bath for paraffin therapy. It is also called paraffin wax. It can have a different shape and volume, as well as several temperature regimes. Most often there are two. First, paraffin is heated to 80 degrees, and then the temperature is reduced to 55-60 degrees. In addition, the baths are distinguished by an internal coating. It can be made of Teflon or heat-resistant plastic.
Instead of an epilogue
Already many women have experienced and appreciated the effect of paraffin therapy. Feedback from those who are already familiar with this procedure, confirm the tremendous results. Particularly helps paraffin therapy in the winter.
As you can see, being young and beautiful is not so difficult, there would be a desire. And if you have it, then it's time to become a fan of paraffin and pay tribute to its healing properties.