Needlework for the house with your own hands: ideas. Designer things for the house with their own hands
Handicrafts for the home with their own hands - a fascinating activity that allows you to save significant money. In addition, it will make the home original, fill it with exclusive interesting handmade little things.
Designer things for the house with their own hands
The choice in this regard is wide enough. Handicraft for the house with their own hands allows you to use such items, which are usually thrown into the trash. For example, great looking boxes and baskets made of newspaper tubes, or paintings in the technique of mosaic, composed of bottles.
Designer things for the house with their own hands - it's all sorts of bas-reliefs on the walls, decorations in the form of ornaments for furniture, made in the same technique, lamps from handy material, pots and other interesting things. And for the craftsmen, who are friendly with knitting and sewing, things are just immense here!
Step-by-step instruction for performing a bas-relief on the wall
Abundance in the market for wallpaper and other wall coverings pampered consumers. They increasingly want an exclusivity and uniqueness to create their own unique design in the room. And because more and more often used original handicrafts for the house, a variety of ideas now just off scale.
Designers today propose to make a bas-relief of gypsum on the walls of their houses with their own hands, limiting themselves to ordinary whitewashing.
- Having selected a drawing (plot) of the bas-relief, the master can mold it from plasticine on a flat horizontal surface. It can be flying doves, floating swans, flowers. You can use a particularly liked statuette. In the latter case, the thing needs to be "drowned" in plasticine or clay so that outside it is that part of the thing that will later be a part of the bas-relief.
- The template, namely, the so-called, with which the master will make an impression, smeared with vegetable oil or glycerin and covered with silicone sealant.
- After drying, the mold is removed from the template.
- In the form of poured diluted gypsum or alabaster and left to solidify.
- The finished part of the bas-relief is glued to the wall. If the part is bulky and heavy, it is appropriate to screw it in some places for insurance.
Knitted warmers for teapot and cups
It is very important that handicrafts for the home are used in a practical way. With your own hands, for example, you can tie amazing little pieces of tea to make tea, both on teapots, and on glasses or cups. You can even make a knitted cup holder if you wish. These things are extremely useful in everyday life, as they make it possible to turn the procedure of tea drinking into a kind of ritual that will allow you to get maximum enjoyment. It is easy for those who adore needlework to perform such products.
For the house with their own hands, it is possible to tie a hot-water bottle in the form of a smiling muzzle of a small animal, for example a cat or a bear cub, or even the animal itself, for example, a cool calf or a funny cockerel.
Knitted ottomans - a creative approach to creating a cozy nest
Introduce in their home the spirit of originality and originality will be the real masters of needlework. Handicrafts, created by own hands created exclusive things will make the design unique and unique. Today wizards who create in the style of handmade, manage to create even furniture from yarn. There are several options for the manufacture of items such as ottomans, chairs and stools, which make the master craftsmen at home.
Handicrafts, with their own hands made padded stools - this is one of the simplest furniture options. Knitting uses traditional knitting needles or hooks and ordinary yarn. The artisan in this case, known to her, performs a pillowcase of round or oval, square or rectangular shape, which is then filled with sintepon. Although some will be more to taste such creative versions of forms for padded stools, like kittens or turtles, whales or soviat. Here in front of the master there is a huge field for imagination. With the help of embroidery and variation in the shape of the pillowcase, it can give any kind of product.
Furniture bound of thick bundles
It's nice to be in a dwelling, where each object stores the warmth of the hands of its owners, and it will help to create a cozy home handicraft. With their own hands, manufactured things decorate even the most modest room, make them admire the skill and skill of their manufacturers.
Create knit furniture is not as easy as it seems. As the material of manufacture, you should use thick yarn, which is twisted into one thread with a diameter of 5 cm. The seats of stools and benches are crocheted with hands or a large hook that is cut out of wood to order. The skilled craftswoman who makes a crochet makes a noose, pushes her hand into her and grabs a working thread with a handful. Then the hand with the thread is taken out of the loop, along with it the thread is stretched, forming a new loop. The crochet-crochet algorithm in scale - that's what knitting knitting with furniture from thick bundles.
The second row is tied to the received chain, only the hand is inserted into each link in turn, and every two new loops are tied into one.
Designer table lamps
Even unnecessary trash will find use if the master wants to create a real house of needlework from his home. Crafts made with handmade style will become the very highlight that will make talking about the owner's golden hands the whole district.
For example, it can be luminaires made from ... "ears" from aluminum cans with drinks or disposable plastic spoons! Of course, do not specifically set a goal to drink the right amount of Coca-Cola or Sprite or a few months to use only one-time dishes. All this material is collected easily enough at public catering points or during youth festivals.
Master class of making a luminaire from "ears" from cans with drinks
It is very important with the soul to engage in such creativity as handcraft for own home. Master-classes of making crafts will help to achieve the highest result.
- First of all, you need to carefully separate the "eye" from the can.
- The part is bent in such a way that the outside is a larger round hole in the "eyelet".
- Then on the previously prepared wire circle lampshade luminaire alternately bent "ears" - this is how the first row of metal openwork lampshade is formed.
- For the second and subsequent rows, parts cut from the inside are used. Slightly pushing them apart at the place of the cut, two adjacent "ears" are caught by the holes. The second row is fixing, so it is necessary to capture the details of the first row immediately through both holes.
- The third and subsequent rows are attached only to the outer opening.
- The weaving is repeated until the size of the "chain mail" of the lampshade reaches the desired one.
Lamps from disposable spoons
To make such an original lighting fixture, the master will need an empty five-liter plastic container, a base under a table lamp with a stand and a bunch of disposable spoons. The tank cuts the bottom or cuts a round hole in it. It should be fixed on the base of the lamp with the top part - the neck. On the surface of the "eggplant" stick spoons with cut handles convex part up in staggered order.
You can leave the spoons white, and you can paint it in a yellow color and fix the green "leaves" of plastic from the top of the plastic can. Then the lamp will simulate a pineapple fruit.
Luxury designer lamps
Fantasy of the master and the creator constantly throws the most diverse ideas for home, decor and needlework. With his hands, the craftsman can create a creative desk lamp even from the usual snag and an old hat. You can also create a glamorous luxury product, using for this purpose a porcelain vase and an old shade, you can make the top of the lamp yourself from the wire frame and fabric, and you can cut out for a base figure of wood or fashion it from clay or cast from plaster.
It should only be taken into account that inside the base (snags, vases or figurines) there must be a hole in which the electric wire will be located. To the upper part of it is attached the cartridge, where the electric bulb is subsequently screwed. Here, the holder of the lampshade frame is strengthened.
Master class of making clothes from clothesline
Even a simple rope, which the housewives use for drying clothes, can be used in such an occupation as handcraft for own home. Master classes will help you learn how to create boxes, baskets, jars, pots by laying and fastening the rope.
- For work you will need a rope (a tourniquet, a soft wire in isolation, a packing line), scissors, a needle and strong threads.
- Bečeva is folded by a shell and is fastened by a thread with a needle. The contrasting color of the thread that secures the rope makes it possible to make the product brighter. The use of a string of threads of different colors to fasten the rows will make the thing more elegant.
- When the bottom of the product is ready, you should start making the walls. Now the rows will need to be stacked not by the shell, but along the circumference of the extreme row of the bottom one on top of the other, so that the product "grows" vertically.
- When the thing reaches the required size, the rope or tourniquet is cut off. The end should be carefully tucked inside the product and hidden between the lower rows, firmly securing the last upper row with threads. Very nice look at these things sewn or glued on the side of artificial flowers, compositions of acorns. You can decorate a thing with satin ribbons and bows.
It is important to understand that every thing handmade keeps in itself the warmth of the hands of the person who produced it. And therefore, energy in homes, where a lot is done with his own hands and with love, is much stronger.