Abkhazia this year is one of the main holiday destinations for Russians, as popular as the Crimea or Sochi. However, rest in this wonderful country, unlike the Krasnodar Territory and the peninsula, will be more solitary and quiet. In addition, the resort boasts wonderful scenery and clean air.
Hotel base of Pitsunda
Mini-hotels are the most common accommodation option for travelers in Abkhazia. A small two-, three-storey complex, hospitable hostess and homemade food, undoubtedly, attract tourists.
Pitsunda, it is worth noting, does not have a large selection of mini-complexes - only "Apsara" or "Cottages on the Cypress Alley". There are boarding houses and sanatoriums, such as "Litfond" - the only one on the entire resort coast, which has an official permission to carry out medical activities, or "Musser".
The pearl of the resort
Hotel Dolphin (Pitsunda) - a real unique for these places, which are famous for modest accommodation options. Among the main advantages of the complex are the following:
- Freshness. The rest house was completely built only in 2008, which is already unusual for Abkhazia. That is why all buildings and rooms have a modern atmosphere, tourists enjoy almost new furniture and good equipment.
- A large area with a park area for walking, exotic plants and benches for rest under the shadow of majestic trees.
- Developed infrastructure is available in the complex, so if you want to relax away from the noise and dust of the city, you can not leave the territory at all.
- Location on the shore of the bay.
- Indoor pool - thanks to it you can come here for rest and during the cold winter months.
Infrastructure of the Dolphin
Rest in the hotel is provided for tourists who are accustomed to high standards of quality and excellent level of service.
- On the territory of the complex there is a real Russian bathhouse and a hot Finnish sauna.
- A spacious indoor pool with a depth of almost 2 meters, the use of which is included in the price. In addition, the water in it is fresh and heated during the day.
- Gym and sports games, including table tennis, volleyball court and a tennis court are offered free of charge by the "Dolphin" (hotel).
- Pitsunda in summer is quite popular among athletes - you can have a great time with an instructor from the center of water-motor sports, windsurfing, splitting waves on water skiing or jet ski.
- For children on the beach there are multi-colored inflatable slides and a spacious playground under a canopy.
- Also at the reception you can get acquainted with the package of excursions around Abkhazia and book the ones you like.
Number of rooms
"Dolphin" is a hotel (Pitsunda), which offers travelers accommodation in the main building or in one of the cottages on the territory.
Double two-room suite with a panoramic view of the Black Sea.
A large two-storey cottage with a capacity for up to seven people (six on the main and one on the extra couch). In addition to the standard kit, there is a kitchenette with an electric hob and a kettle.
A small two-storey cottage with a capacity for up to five people (four for double beds and one for a euro cot). This category of rooms also has its own small kitchen with all kinds of utensils.
Double standard single room.
Another option for high-quality recreation is "Irene" (hotel)
Pitsunda is a beautiful place with magnificent nature and one of the best complexes on the outskirts. "Irene" is a hotel for people who want a high degree of comfort.