"I'm saddened by the look of your drunk ..."
What reason are you not happy? "
And a brazier is a rye, - "Yes, that's Armenians
A nice "Ararat" is in good health ...
Cognac "Ararat" is a real legend. It is made from a special grapes that grows in a unique microclimate, according to a recipe that has passed the test of time.
The sunny valley of Ararat is 700 meters above the sea. Its microclimate is unique. It seems to have been specially created to grow grapes on it. The sun illuminates it for 300 days out of 365 a year. Mountains save the wind.
Consequences of the invasion of aphids
It is unique in that during the great epidemic of phylloxera, when many vineyards in the world were affected, the plantations in this valley were not infected. The epidemic has made its own adjustments to the world of winemaking. Many wine growers suffered heavy losses. Therefore, since then, they prefer to grow specially bred varieties, which do not affect this grape disease. At the same time used for making cognac and wines for many years, grape varieties have become more resistant to pests. However, along with the modification over themselves, they lost certain taste characteristics.
Only the valley of Ararat remained a special mysterious place, which escaped this fate. The grapes here have not been genetically altered and have preserved their exquisite natural taste. It is a local variety and is used for making Ararat cognac.
Method of distillation
Another indicator of the uniqueness of the Armenian valley cognac is the double distillation method, which is used in the manufacture of an exquisite strong drink. Thanks to him, it is possible to preserve the original flavor of the used grapes. This method was patented by the Cognac Factory in Yerevan.
Cognac is kept in special wooden barrels. The technology of their manufacture is well known only at the cognac factory. All the barrels that are used today are made here, by local craftsmen.
All this also makes it special.
"Ararat" became a real business card, a legend of Armenia, one of its symbols, which is known far beyond its borders. On the European websites about the best strong drinks cognac Armenian "Ararat" 5 star reviews collected as a worthy competitive alcoholic drink with its history and special taste.
The legendary name unites seven different kinds of cognac. But each of them is notorious for its own sake and has its own history. Everyone has no less flattering than the cognac "Ararat" 5 stars, reviews.
The scope of falsification
Unfortunately, not all who taste brandy "Ararat" 5 star reviews leaves positive. This is explained by the fact that falsified cognacs are found in some regions much more than the original.
Today, fake alcohol has taken on unprecedented dimensions. Armenian cognacs, unfortunately, are faked more often than others. You can find on the Internet from those who appreciate the real cognac "Ararat" 5 stars, reviews how to distinguish a fake.
The substitute "Ararat"
Those who are not lucky enough to get a real cognac "Ararat" 5 stars, the reviews leave with their observations about what can be bought in a beautiful cognac bottle instead of the sunny "Ararat".
1. A cognac beverage with a short aging time.
2. A mixture of tea with alcohol.
Unfortunately, many have to determine the purchased "cat in a sack" only organoleptically. But not everyone can accurately distinguish a fake and in that case. Fans who respect the cognac "Ararat" 5 stars, reviews how to distinguish a fake, the photo is left on different sites and warns that the danger lies not only in the fact that the taste will differ significantly, but also in the fact that there are cases of poisoning with a fake drink .
How to buy what you need
How can you not mistake yourself and buy the one that has already become a legend?
Perhaps, it is worth reading, what they say about cognac "Ararat" 5 stars reviews.
So, advice on choosing this "Ararat" 5 stars.
Some cognac gourmets claim that knowledge of this three conditions will protect against the acquisition of any fakes.
1. The bottom of the cognac bottle is decorated with the name of cognac. It is executed in relief in the glass.
2. The bottle is provided with a transparent cap. It has a ribbon-type hologram with the EKZ brand. And the transparent cap itself has perforation along the edge.
3. On the bottle above, above the label, the name of the brandy and the date of its spill are marked. The letters are very small, so it's worth to be more careful.
There are also those who act simpler. Without reading before buying "Ararat" cognac 5 stars, how to distinguish a fake, they recommend not to look for "in the picture ... one of the differences." And just find on the bottle the phone number of the distributor and call to him to find out whether the In this store this cognac.This recipe is effective, provided that the buyer has free time and the desire for telephone communication.
However, do not rely on reviews for all 100. So, there are different comments on the Internet about the Nizhny Novgorod market selling brandy "Ararat" 5 stars. "Magnet" reviews have negative as a seller of falsified cognac, and vice versa, positive.
Unfortunately, many have to determine the purchased "cat in a sack" only by an experienced way. But not everyone will be able to pinpoint originality in this case. Some tips on how to distinguish a fake consist in determining the simple organoleptic properties of a drink. And even before its purchase.
1. Consistency of the drink. The real Armenian drink seems thick. It looks like an oily liquid. Before buying, you should determine these properties of cognac in the bottle. For this, the container is turned upside down. If from the bottom one large drop fell or the traces of dripping are determined on the bottle wall, this indicates a good quality of the drink. But what if the bottle is filled to the eyeballs? Then it is recommended to turn the bottle all the same and pay attention to the presence and direction of the bubbles movement. In a good cognac , large bubbles rise first, and then small ones.
2 Transparency of the drink. The present is always extremely transparent. There are no impurities, no precipitation whatsoever.
3. Color. But this property can vary. It depends on many indicators. For example, from aging, from the period of novelty of the barrels, in which cognac "grew up", from the volume of caramel that was added.
4. The label. It is bright, neat and symmetrically glued to the bottle. Sometimes they are made relief, as in banknotes. The label contains brief but useful information. It is necessary to have an excise stamp.
5. Aroma. This brandy has an aroma that evaporates over time, changing its shades. The smell of a fake drink is always the same.
The original first you hear an oak smell. Then it changes to the aroma of caramel, and then - to the smell of grapes.
The Armenian "Ararat" is worth it to drink it with pleasure. This requires only a little care and scrupulousness when buying.