The season of chanterelles begins to grow rapidly in June and lasts until the end of October. And all this time of collecting these wonderful mushrooms you have the opportunity to enjoy their elegant appearance, crispy crunch and the scent of a warm forest. And in the winter what? After all, in the cold season so much you want something delicious. When the season of mushrooms is over, we can eat marinated chanterelles, prepared in advance. They are combined perfectly with boiled or fried potatoes and other homemade raznosolami. Chanterelles, marinated for the winter, will be an ornament of any family dinner and, of course, will take a worthy place on the festive table.
Gifts of the forest
Of course, supermarket shelves abound with all sorts of varieties, but among this abundance, homemade recipes do not lose relevance. After all, each jar - this whole story, storing not only the scents of the forest and vitamins, but also memories of the trip, the search for mushrooms, a whole series of adventures that necessarily accompanies a "quiet hunt." And the process of marinating can be turned into a whole event!
After all, it's great - to return from the forest and the whole family or a friendly company to start harvesting. For example, to get together in a cozy house, include a good film and together decide how to clean mushrooms chanterelles, how to cook for the winter pickled, where and how to store until the cold. And behind friendly conversation and time flies imperceptibly, and the most dull and routine work is done much faster ... So, we prepare bright mushrooms-chanterelles in a marinade for winter holidays.
A simple and excellent way with which you can make pickled chanterelles for the winter is a lemon marinade. These blanks are stored under the capron lids (in the refrigerator), and in ordinary rolled cans (in the pantry).
We need 5 kg of chanterelles:
- Juice of 2 lemons;
- 1 liter of vinegar 9%;
- 1 tbsp. Oil, better than home;
- Several peas of pepper;
- 10 pieces. Laurel leaves;
- 10 whole nails;
- 12 liters of water;
- Salt - 50 grams glass.
- Collected mushrooms are washed in cold water, if necessary several times. Very carefully examine each, so that no dirt remains. Large mushrooms can be cut into several pieces, and small ones left intact.
- We'll put everything in a large saucepan, fill it with boiling water, add salt, lemon juice, put it on the stove. We'll wait until the boil, and then turn down the fire and cook for 10 minutes, removing the foam.
- And now we'll take care of the marinade. To do this, pour 100 ml of water into a small saucepan, add vinegar, seasonings, salt to taste, vegetable oil, bring to a boil, cook for about 3 minutes. After boiling, marinade must be filtered through gauze or a fine sieve to remove all spices from it.
- Mushrooms are laid out on cans, pour marinade, roll. We cover the hot banks with a blanket and leave in a warm place until they completely cool down. After that, they can be removed to a pantry or cellar.
Sweet and sweet marinade
Another simple way, which produces delicious chanterelles, marinated for the winter. Mushrooms remain firm and crunchy, acquire a rich taste.
Ingredients for 5 kg of chanterelles:
- Liter 9% vinegar;
- 1.5 liters of vegetable oil, better unrefined, although it is suitable;
- 1 kg of granulated sugar;
- 300 g of salt;
- Leaf of laurel;
- Pepper peas on the basis of 3 pcs. To the can of 0.5 l;
- Cloves - 2 per jar.
How to pickle chanterelles for the winter:
- Carefully mushrooms, remove all the wood debris. Fold in a pan with boiling water. When the chanterelles begin to boil, we mark the half hour and give the cook. Be sure to remove the foam. Welded mushrooms fold in a colander, rinse under running water. The broth, in which the mushrooms were prepared, is not used in the recipe!
- Instead, it uses a delicious and fragrant marinade. Cook it like this: boil 5 liters of water, add oil, vinegar, sugar, salt. We'll wait until it boils, and you can send chanterelles there. We cook another 7 minutes.
- We transfer the mushrooms to the sterilized jars, pour the marinade and roll. Chanterelles marinated for the winter, the recipes of which contain vinegar, do not need to be sterilized. You can immediately wrap the jars with a blanket and wait until it cools down. Mushrooms prepared in this way are excellent and so. That's all, chanterelles marinated for the winter, you can clean in a place of permanent storage.
Recipe with onion and garlic
Many housewives know how to pickle chanterelles for the winter in cans with onions and garlic. This recipe is convenient because it does not need any additions - you can put mushrooms out of a jar directly into a salad bowl on a festive table, you do not need to add anything!
- Chanterelles - 2,5 kg;
- 1 kg of onion;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- Vinegar - 1 l .;
- Bay leaf to taste;
- 1 tbsp. A spoon of pepper-peas;
- 0.5 tbsp. Sahara;
- 0.5 tbsp. Salt.
- Before pickling chanterelles for the winter in jars, carefully rinse the mushrooms and prepare the container. For washing dishes, it is best to use ordinary soda.
- Mushrooms boil, drain the water, rinse. Onions are sliced as you like, you can just quarters. Garlic is also chopped.
- In a saucepan, mix the vinegar and water (1 liter), unload the vegetables and spices there, put it on the fire.
- Mushrooms are laid out on cans, pour marinade, leave for 30 minutes. Then you need to drain the marinade, boil again, pour and pour again.
Chanterelles on the table
To the table marinated mushrooms are usually served in salad bowls. Bright-amber chanterelles look great in black and dark blue dishes, and also in transparent crystal. In the mushroom salad, you can add chopped onions and fragrant sunflower oil. Chanterelles marinated for the winter, cooking recipes that already contain spices and onions, can simply be sprinkled with oil.
Do not trust unfamiliar mushroom pickers and buy mushrooms from them. The best option is to collect chanterelles yourself. These mushrooms should not be stored for more than a day.
For chanterelles to be cleaned better, they must be soaked in water beforehand.
Chanterelles marinated for the winter, unlike the usual salted, are well preserved both in cellars and in city pantries. Acid prevents the appearance of pathogenic flora.