If you as parents or by virtue of a trade are engaged with children creativity new ideas and variants of works are always necessary. The article considers how the application "Salute" is done in different ways from paper. It can be used for decorating a postcard, gift panel or packing for the Victory Day, New Year or other holidays. Learn the possible ways. Choose your favorite. Create gifts and souvenirs with your own hands.
How is the application "Salute"
Any work done in this technique involves gluing to the base of the elements made in advance. As a workpiece for decoration, a flat surface, for example a sheet of cardboard, is often used. In addition, the postcard, packing (box), as well as a decorative object in the form of a vase, will suit. Application "Salute" can be made of paper, thread, plasticine, fabric, cereals, grains, beads, buttons. Paper is the simplest material that even young children can work with.
Materials and Tools
The execution techniques are used differently: from very simple to complex. In accordance with the chosen method, several types of paper and a tool for its processing are required. So, if you decide to make a salute from paper, the application will require the use of the following:
- Color paper (thin office or design).
- Puncher (conventional or with a figured cliche).
- Spokes, skewers, toothpicks for creating elements in the quilling technique.
- Basics for application (sheet of cardboard, boxes, postcards).
As you can see, nothing complicated is needed. If the work is done by young children, paper cuttings must be cut out in advance by adults (parents or educators).
Salute from paper (applique) can be made from:
- Balls of crumpled paper and thread.
- Cut pieces.
- Punchers made small holes, stars.
- Elements in the quilling technique.
Choose the appropriate option that corresponds to the age of the child.
Manufacture of round billets
The application "Salute of Victory" can be made from large parts created by one template from different colors of designer paper. This is one of the simplest ways.
- Take a few sheets of different shades, and better - also surface textures. It will look great metallized and pearly paper or cardboard.
- Prepare a template (or several) from a regular sheet. Make a round billet of the desired diameter. Size choose any. It can be from 2-3 cm for a postcard up to 10 cm for a wall panel.
- On one template, cut out several sheets of paper from prepared sheets. On each cut from the edge to the center, you can even decorate the outer circumference in the form of a wave or denticles.
- Glue the cut-out details onto the base, preferably in a darker color. Arrange the elements so that the small circles are at the bottom, and the large ones are at the top or sides.
This will make a more realistic picture by creating an illusion of perspective.
As you can see, it is not difficult to perform such a job. The child will manage the task independently, if he already knows how to handle scissors.
We make a salute from small circles and threads
This option is simple, since it does not require the use of scissors.
A punch is required to make the parts. Suitable office clerk, which performs two round holes. Even more impressive is the work done using elements made using a figured stamp. Such punchers are used in scrapbooking and other types of decorative activities. The application "Salute to 9 May" can be made from a set of stars, and by the day of birth or another holiday - from flowers or hearts. Even more spectacular looks decoration, if used two punch, which make blanks of different sizes.
This decor is executed in the following order:
- Make a lot of pieces of colored paper. If you use a conventional punch, you get something like confetti.
- Draw on the basis of an approximate arrangement of the parts.
- Apply glue to the surface of the postcard, panel or other object. Create a composition by applying colored blanks. If necessary, add glue.
- After the "caps" of the fireworks are formed, cut the thread of the appropriate colors and glue them in the form of beams, diverging from the bottom up.
The composition will be spectacular. You can supplement it with sparkles, painted details.
Applique "Salute" in the kindergarten of crumpled paper
The easiest option, which even babies can do, is performed without scissors and punchers. It will require a thin colored paper, which the child will be able to pick up on small pieces himself. If the kid does not know how to handle the glue, you can use clay. Such work will turn out beautiful, besides, the process of creating an ornament will be useful. Such actions develop a fine motor skills of the fingers, which is very important for the baby.
Such an activity is easy to conduct at home alone with the child or in the environment of an organized group, timed to a holiday, for example, the New Year, which can easily be told at an affordable level even to small children.
Salute from small stars
It is this form of the element that will be more natural and at the same time decorative. The most spectacular appliqué "Festive salute" will be obtained if you use punch holes with a cliché of the appropriate shape (this was mentioned above). However, if the opportunity to purchase this tool is not available, you can cut the details and scissors. It is worth considering that the smaller you want to get the blanks, the less you will need a tool for creating them. The easiest way to use a plastic stencil is to avoid drawing the path manually. If you have a template that you can draw around the outer edge, this will make your work much easier. It will be enough just to cut out the part without first drawing the outline in pencil. Such a workpiece is easy to cut and independently, only a very dense cardboard or other suitable material will be required.
To quickly cut with scissors a lot of small parts, it is worth using such a method as folding the sheet in the required number of times. To do this, you can cut the strip and fold it with an accordion so that your pattern fits on the resulting plane. Cutting its outline once, you get several ready-made parts at once. This will significantly reduce the time required for preliminary work. All other actions are carried out in the same way as in the case of making asterisks by a punch.
Cut out large blanks in the form of stars
All that was said in the previous section, and suitable for creating large figures. Only they will need much less.
- Cut a few (you can limit 3-5) blanks of colored paper in the form of stars.
- Make small ones in larger quantity.
- Glue large parts onto the substrate.
- Beautifully complement them with small elements.
- Draw a brush or gel pen of the appropriate line color, diverging from bottom to top in the direction of each large star.
The application for the topic "Salute" is ready. Quickly and simply.
Work in quilling technique
This is the most difficult version of the presented, but the result will be very effective. This method is suitable for older children, as it will require not only more perseverance, patience, but also certain skills of working with your fingers.
- Whichever element you choose to create a salute (rings, curls, triangles, etc.), you need to cut a lot of strips of colored paper about 5 mm wide. You can buy and ready, but it will be difficult to choose the appropriate color ideas. Often stripes are sold in sets where there is a certain amount of this or that shade. It's easier to do it yourself from the paper you selected. Use scissors, but the best thing is a clerical cutter, which, for example, is used to make business cards at home or small printers.
- Take a toothpick, a spoke, a skewer or a special quilling tool and wind the strip on a stick. Give the parts the required shape and glue the parts in the right places.
- When the required number of parts is done, proceed to positioning and gluing them to the base.
- The ready composition can be supplemented with sequins, lines, finished with a gel pen or a brush, although usually such work turns out to be completely completed, not requiring additions.
So, you've learned how the "Salute" applique works from paper. Choose the right option and create spectacular gifts, engaging in an exciting creative process with the children.