Many people believe in signs and so when they stumble, they also attach importance to this. Especially often this happens if a person stumbles on a flat surface, without any flaws under his feet. Then many people are interested: "What happened?". After all, without having stones, pits and other things under your feet, a person can not stumble just like that. Maybe it's a sign? Stumble on the left leg - what's this for? Let's find out.
Stumble on the left leg. What does it mean?
Do you know what this sign says? To stumble on the left foot, according to our ancestors, is a bad sign. However, the interpretation of this sign is quite the opposite. Stumbling on the left leg carries good luck. In ancient times, people interpreted it as if all thoughts were brought together. Stumbling was like a signal about it. It was believed that soon there will be some idea that carries good prospects.
Did you stumble on your left leg? This sign is actually positive. Many people also associate a stumbling with a numerical value. So, if the calendar number is odd, then the person stumbling on the left foot will be lucky. There is a definite reference to the date of birth. If a person stumbling to the left leg was born on an odd day, then this is also a good sign.
Signs: stumble on Friday with your left foot
Some also believe that stumbling in some way depends on the day of the week.
For ordinary people who believe in omens, stumbling on Friday means that a meeting will soon take place.
However, there is a fortune telling for the girls, which is based precisely on stumbling on a certain day of the week. Consider the value of the sign by the hour on Friday:
- 00-02: You are remembered by a former young man.
- 02-03: The best friend can not trust you with her secrets.
- 03-05: Soon you will have a date.
- 05-07: You do not need to guess, you already have a person who loves you.
- 07-08: Your favorite one is like another girl.
- 08-09: The dark-haired man loves you.
- 09-10: You will incur small losses.
- 10-11: You will strongly argue with your loved one.
- 11-12: Friendship will not interfere with your love.
- 12-13: You cause distrust.
- 14-15: You should cherish friendship.
- 15-16: You are welcome everywhere.
- 16-17: Soon you will receive a sea of compliments.
- 17-18: Get an invitation to a date.
- 18-19: Your friends love you.
- 19-20: Keep close to a tall person with blue eyes.
- 20-21: There will be a call that you are waiting for.
- 21-22: Do not piss off your girlfriend.
- 22-23: Get a smile as a gift.
- 23-24: Soon they will have a party.
However, you should not strongly believe in this. If you attach importance to everything, you can stumble every time, hoping that it will bring good luck.
How did the scientists substantiate this?
Here we know the popular sign: to stumble on the left leg - not far off is luck. And how do scientists look at this situation? Let's talk about this. Many scientists and doctors also have their own version about why a person can stumble on an equal footing.
It turns out that this is based on the usual physiological causes. The hemisphere of the brain responds to the process of movement. If the right hemisphere is developed more strongly, then the left leg will bend down. If the left one is, respectively, the right one. It's physiology, and your gender, date of birth and so on is completely unimportant.
If a person stumbles and believes that something bad will happen to him, then you need to go home and look at yourself in the mirror. Thus, there is supposedly a neutralization.
Naturally, each person decides what to believe in him. Many people do not believe that the sign will work: to stumble on the left foot - expects luck. However, really, if you believe in everything that they say, trust the beliefs that exist, you can not leave the house at all. Seeing some sign, the subconscious of a believer automatically says that something bad must happen to him, or, on the contrary, too good. A person begins to think only about this. Most often this happens, because many know that thoughts are material.