Orthopedic surgery on the knees, hip joints and shoulders. German quality.
In Germany, you can get a decent orthopedic treatment. German orthopedic surgeons treat almost all injuries and diseases of large knee joints, hips and shoulders. A key feature of their orthopedic treatment is close cooperation between surgeons, nurses, physiotherapists and orthopedic specialists. The goal of this treatment is to maintain your own joint and restore the patient's mobility.
The range of treatment methods for knees
• Restoration of anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments.
• Remixing and partial removal of the meniscus.
• Microfracture surgery, cartilage and bone transplantation, cartilage cell transplantation.
• Corrective osteotomy around the knee joint.
• Care for a dislocated patella.
• Removal of the membrane in the joint (synovectomy).
• Knee endoprosthesis (medial cleft prosthesis).
• Replacement of surfaces and axially-guided prosthesis.
• Change of endoprostheses with any necessary reconstruction of the bone or bone segment.
• Insertion of the navigation automated endoprosthesis.
• Stabilization of knee fractures and fractures around the knee joint.
Methods of treatment of hip injuries
• Artificial hip joint (minimally invasive surgical technique)
• Corrective osteotomy, retaining joints.
• Care for the neck of the thigh and pathological fractures.
• Care for epiphyseal loosening of the femoral head and impaired blood supply to the head of the femur.
• Change in endoprosthesis in cases of aseptic and septic attenuation.
• Conducting endoscopy of the hip joint in cases of early hip arthritis or other joint damage.
Treatment of diseases of the shoulder joint
• Arthroscopic operations (for example, synovectomy)
• Restoration of the rotator cuff of the shoulder.
• Reconstruction of fractures of the acromioclavicular joints.
• Care for fractures of the clavicle and head of the humerus.
• Shoulder stabilization.
• Mobilization of shoulder stiffness.
• Prostheses of the shoulder.
Orthopedic surgery on the knees, hip joints and shoulders. Treatment concepts.
In German clinics, patients are selected individual treatment, depending on their initial situation, age, stability and bone health. In addition to the optimal clinical examination, differentiation of symptomatic complaints requires target visualization, mainly using an MRI (magnetic resonance imager) to show injuries or damage to the joint. If conservative methods, such as mobilizing physiotherapy and facilitating inflammation physical or drug therapy, do not give any prospects for success, in this case there are a number of surgical procedures. In particular, arthrosis is best treated at an early stage, so that you can keep your own joints of the patient.
Accurate use of artificial joints using navigation
When installing artificial joints, a computer is used as a guide for optimal functional alignment of the artificial joint. Using a computer, the prosthesis can be attached to the bone to within a millimeter. Thus, surgeons can more accurately check and graphically document the progress and result of the operation. Depending on many other factors, this type of implant can also contribute to longer service of joints than with traditional methods.
Minimally-invasive implantation by the example of the hip joint
In addition to a very small incision on the skin, 6 to 10 cm, this type of bone aging offers optimal muscle protection. The special access used by Smith-Peterson includes the passage between the lining nerves, far from the anatomically appropriate vessels and nerves. The advantages are varied. There is no strong sense of postoperative pain, better healing of wounds due to less edema, rapid development of mobility and range of walking walks, shortening of the rehabilitation period.
Follow-up treatment and rehabilitation
In most postoperative cases on the day of surgery or the next day, a physiotherapy regimen can be started. Rehabilitation centers in Germany offer outpatient rehabilitation in the framework of modern, complex therapy with physiotherapy, physical measurements and ergotherapy. A qualified team of doctors and therapists in sports medicine supports patients during the treatment process with intensive rehabilitation measures.