Education, Training for disabled people
New standards of education: AOP for children with HIA
World statistics show that approximately 500 million people on this planet are people with disabilities (HIA). This term presupposes the presence of mental, sensory or motor defects. Of the total mass, 150 million children are allocated. Although modern medicine has moved far ahead, and experts are making every possible effort, there has been a slow but steady increase in this number every year.
If you rely on the nature of violations, you can understand that some of them are curable in the development of the child, while others are only compensated, and obvious signs are smoothed out. From the complexity and nature of violations depends on the work of the teacher with the child, the development of his skills and abilities, as well as further progress in teaching. In this regard, AOP is developed for children with HIA. What is this, we will consider further.
Children with HIA
If we consider the basic classification of limited opportunities, then the following violations should be noted:
- Behavioral or communication disorder;
- Auditory disorders;
- Visual disorders;
- With speech dysfunctions;
- With changes in the musculoskeletal system;
- With the backwardness of mental development;
- With a delay in mental development;
- Complex violations.
Adapted educational programs for children with HIA are necessary as correctional schemes for the education and upbringing of such children. Schemes help to reduce the degree of violation or even get rid of defects. For example, in the training of children with visual defects, special games are used that improve the perception of this analyzer.
The essence of the adapted educational program
The modern pedagogical branch, more precisely, its theory and practice, undergoes significant changes. There is a change in the educational paradigm in the sphere of special and general education. Now attention is focused on adapting educational programs to the individual characteristics of each child.
Adapted educational programs for children with HIA are unique programs created especially for children with health restrictions. The developed documents take into account the characteristics of violations and psychophysical development, the individual capabilities of the child.
AOP for children with HIA provides a correction of the child's developmental disabilities, as well as its adaptation to public life.
AOP for special children
An adapted education program is designed for children with mental and physical disabilities, specifically to determine the goals and content of the pedagogical process, the features of their disclosure in the subjects. In addition, the pedagogical techniques necessary for the direct educational process are determined.
According to the subject programs, working documents are also created. Now they are drawn up in accordance with the federal state educational standard. The program outlines the tasks and objectives of studying a particular subject, as well as criteria for assessing the knowledge and abilities of students with HIA.
Also, an individual curriculum is drawn up, which helps to establish the necessary number of hours allocated to certain teachers.
Objectives of the adapted educational program
AOP for children with HIA in the school and kindergartens guarantee the implementation of a full-fledged educational process. At the same time, the correctional directions of the pedagogical process are preserved, which can be modified by finalizing the methods and methods of teaching.
The goals of AOP for children with HIA include:
- Correction of violations and defects, overcoming underachievement and other problems.
- Rehabilitation of the child, that is, attracting him to public life.
- Developing internal motivation and stimulating the child with HIA.
The objectives of education for children with HIA
To solve the main educational tasks of AOP for children with HIA, it is necessary:
- Create conditions for the correction or smoothing of existing violations in the development, learning and adaptation of the child (using different pedagogical approaches).
- Create the conditions for a child with certain violations to receive the necessary knowledge in all subjects that have a practical focus.
- Create conditions for the comfortable development of the child's personality in all educational areas, its adaptation in society.
- Form a general culture of the student's personality by absorbing at least a minimum of the education program.
- Create conditions for the formation of spiritual and moral qualities of the individual.
- Create the conditions for the formation of the makings of a healthy lifestyle, gaining knowledge about the importance of health.
The benefits of an adapted program
The content of AOP for children with HIA is compiled on the basis of the individual characteristics of each student. Training on these programs is developing and corrective. In addition, additional correction exercises supplementing the main program are taken into account. They are necessary to overcome the problems and difficulties in the process of teaching children with disabilities.
These classes provide AOP for children with HIA. DOW implement similar programs in their curricula. Additional classes help to successfully advance the general development of some children, correct their shortcomings, psychophysical development, and also eliminate existing gaps in knowledge.
Individual sessions can be conducted by a psychologist or a subject teacher, as well as a speech therapist, defectologist and other specialists.