Today's mobile devices market is filled with various devices, many of which work on Android. As a rule, all manufacturers offer several models of tablet PCs, which have not always big, but still significant differences. How to choose the best tablet on "Android", what properties should it have?
Basic selection criteria
In order to determine which tablet on the "Android" is better, you need to check the gadget for several basic parameters:
- Diagonal display. The size that will be optimal for the buyer can be solved only by him, proceeding from those tasks for which the device is purchased.
- Screen resolution. The higher it is, the seemingly better, only one thing: the processor should comply with this resolution, because with a weak processor the picture will be slowed down and viewed with interruptions.
- Battery capacity. It is on it will depend on the time of the tablet computer, the more it is, the longer the device works. Do not rely too much on these hours of work, this parameter depends on too many factors to be calculated to the nearest minute.
- The version of the operating system. It should not only change the interface of gadgets, but also the operating system, for today it should not be lower than 4.3, 4.4
What kind of memory should a tablet have?
To identify the best tablet on the "Android", you need to pay special attention to his memory. Given that Android is an operating system that allows you to download programs without difficulty using the market or other sources, this parameter is of great importance.
It is necessary to pay attention to:
- Memory. More precisely, its size, the minimum value should not be less than 1 GB. With a smaller RAM, the tablet's performance is unlikely to please.
- The presence of a slot for the SD-card. Tablet PC without the possibility of connecting additional memory is not worthy of attention.
Recommendations to the processor
As a rule, the tablet is not purchased for production needs. Often the reason for the purchase is entertainment and leisure. Therefore, the best tablet on "Android" should have an excellent processor, so that there are no problems with various games and applications, stuffed with graphics.
So, a good engine should have:
- Four cores, then it will cope with all applications, and fans of modern computer games are better to choose generally eight-core models.
- The clock frequency is more than 1 GHz. Ideally, if it is within 1.8-2.5 GHz.
Having studied all the characteristics, it is not difficult to choose for yourself the best android (tablet).
What will make searching easier?
The best advisor in choosing gadgets can be experience. Advanced users who are looking after themselves are not the first tablet computer, and familiar with its standard functionality, will be guided when choosing, first of all, what tasks are put before the device.
It is known that the minimum screen diagonal of 7 inches is not enough to fully enjoy the games or movies, for these purposes it is better to choose gadgets with a screen from 9.7 inches. And for the clarity of the picture you need a high resolution. Also, the camera deserves special attention. Two megapixels is enough for video communication, but high-quality photos can only be obtained with a 5-megapixel camera and higher.
It will not be superfluous to get acquainted with the customers' feedback about the model you like after purchasing.
Which operating system is best
Along with tablet computers on Android, vendors are rushing to offer devices on Windows. Which tablet is better - "Android" or "Windows"?
The first and very important criterion for buyers when buying any device is the price. Here, Android wins, not everyone will dare substantially overpay for the new system.
"Windows" have proven themselves in smartphones, but the same reputation in the work of the tablets have not yet been achieved. Verified "Android" is still better. Windows significantly lags behind in terms of interface and functionality.
"Android" is being improved with each new version. In terms of touch capabilities, Windows does not meet the specified standards, and the main drawback is the incompatibility of this OS with the ARM architecture distributed in the tablets.
Speaking about whether to buy a tablet on "Windows" or "Android" (which is better to choose), it is necessary to note the uselessness of Intel processors in tablet PCs. Therefore, to date, the arguments in favor of Android more.
Currently, the following top 10 tablets "Android" can be distinguished.
HTC Nexus 9 32Gb Wi-Fi
This tablet can boast not only a powerful 4-core processor, but also a large memory in 32 GB. The screen of medium size (8.9 inches) has a resolution of 2048 * 1539 plus a 8 megapixel camera.
Model from the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.7 SM-T23
Has a built-in 3G-module and memory of 8 GB. This compact device has good performance, and the screen expansion of 1280 * 800 provides a clear bright and high-quality picture. The processor consists of 4 cores and has a frequency of 1.2 GHz. To RAM in 1.5 GB, you can additionally mount 8 GB, and the slot for the memory card can increase this figure by another 32 GB. The camera of this model allows you to make high-quality photos and shoot an interesting video, and the battery is enough for a day and a half without recharging.
Xiaomi MiPad 2
Has a quad-core processor and built-in memory of 16 GB. The screen size of 7.9 inches has a large resolution of 2048 * 1536, which allows you to clearly and clearly display the image, and a good 8-megapixel camera allows you to take high-quality pictures and video. Also there is a front camera for 5 megapixels
Tablet computer with a 10-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 * 800. Advantages of this instance can be considered low cost, a powerful quad-core processor, stylish design and the ability to use a memory card at 16 GB.
Tablet Ikonia Tab A3-A11 from Acer
It has the same 3G module, but it already has 16 GB of memory. An excellent gadget, which has a LED-display with the same resolution as the Samsung. Accordingly, the image is not inferior in quality to the previous model. The processor also has 4 cores, but is inferior in terms of the work time, which does not exceed one day.
The manufacturer offers a tablet IdeaTab A5500 with 3G module and 16 GB memory. It stands out for its stylish design and attractive price. Ideal for watching movies, reading books and working on the Internet. The 8-inch screen clearly reproduces the image, and the four-core processor provides fast and trouble-free operation.
Cube Talk 9x
8 processor cores and 32 GB of memory provide fast and trouble-free operation of the device. Ideal for graphic games (9.7-inch screen with a resolution of 2048 * 1536) and high-quality photos (8 megapixel camera).
ASUS Fonepad 7 ME372CG-1A021A
All with the same 3G module and 16 GB of memory. Given the company's extensive experience in the production of computers, their tablet is well suited for any task, despite the dual-core processor. Although some modern games can not go on it.
Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50LC
Not the most powerful tablet, but with quite good characteristics: an 8-inch screen that has a resolution of 1280 * 800, 16 GB memory and a 5-megapixel camera. These characteristics are quite enough for productive and fast work. In addition, this model has a very attractive price.
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet 32Gb LTE
A powerful 8-core processor and 32 GB memory make the work on this tablet a pleasure. With the 8-megapixel camera you can shoot great photos, which can in detail be able to display a 10-inch screen with a resolution of 2560 * 1600.
Antivirus for tablets "Android"
The bulk of the viruses that exist today are Trojans. First of all, they extract information about the phone number, personal data and credit cards, while taking the form of useful applications.
Considering that tablet computers are used, as a rule, to access the Internet, it is absolutely necessary to protect them from any network muck.
Select the best antivirus for the tablet "Android" is quite difficult. The fact is that there are a lot of quality, and at the same time, free antivirus for Android. Among other things, you can find well-known and well-known anti-viruses: Dr.Web, Kaspersky, AVG, Norton, McAfee.
Most tablet owners do not think about installing antivirus software, considering them absolutely useless. But it is desirable that at least one protective product is installed on the device. This will help to avoid most of the problems that arise when working on the network and downloading programs and files.
In addition, they do not have to pay for them, which is pleasantly pleasing and allows you to choose the product that is ideal for a specific user.
Apps for "Android"
To increase the functionality of the tablets, many applications are developed, useful and not very useful. The best programs for the tablet "Android" can easily be downloaded, here are just some of them:
- Camscanner . The program allows you to scan any documents and save them in JPEG and PDF formats. It is very convenient in cases when it is necessary to urgently send some papers.
- MetaTrader 4. Trading platform for trading on Forex. Allows you to trade with various companies. For convenience, you can use a variety of indicators and graphic objects.
- AC3 Player. Useful program for fans of video. Quickly recognizes any format. Has accelerated view mode and support for subtitles. Easily detects all video files on the device.
- Duolingo. The application is for those who are going to learn a foreign language for a long time, but will not get it together. With the help of Duolingo, the user will speak English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Swedish and other languages.
- Hitap Indic Keyboard mini. Original keyboard, which has a large number of languages in the set.
- Camera 360. Photo editor. Contains many interesting effects for images and more than a hundred filters.
- Pocket. And this application is designed for fans of network reading. With it, you can save your favorite articles and videos to later read them in detail.
The best tablet on "Android" can not do without games. Do not forget that tablet computers are not only useful in work and self-development, but also help to relax in their spare time, so, in addition to applications, manufacturers offer various entertainment. The best games on the tablet - "Android" is easy to choose, based on individual preferences. A wide selection of games offer many sites - from colorful solitaires to exciting arcades for every taste and temperament.