The factors that cause the occurrence of cracks
The reasons for the occurrence of cracks are many: they can be a cosmetic problem or carry information about chronic diseases:
- The main reason for the occurrence of cracks is that the skin is not sufficiently elastic and dense.
- Skin affected by dermatitis, subject to modifications. Cracks on the heels give out this dangerous disease.
- Wearing "wrong" and uncomfortable shoes, especially in hot weather. Because of the heat, the legs are succumbing to swelling, which can cause blood circulation disorders.
- Not many people know that patients with diabetes mellitus have cracks on their heels. Give out this dangerous disease, of course, and other more obvious symptoms, but these are secondary.
- Lack or excess of vitamins.
- The imbalance of metabolic processes in the body.
Ointments and oil from cracks on the heels
There are effective folk remedies for the treatment of cracked heels:
- Ointment from the yolk. Mix the yolk of one chicken egg with one tablespoon of vegetable oil and a teaspoon of vinegar. This mixture should be used after the bath. After applying the foot, wrap the film and insulate it. Keep such a compress should be all night.
- Tetracycline ointment and vinegar will help to get rid of corns and small cracks. On steamed and pumice-treated feet, tetracycline ointment should be applied . Stop covering with foil and put on socks. This compress should be kept for a day, after which the bandage is removed and a bandage with vinegar is put on the feet. After 8-10 hours, all pods are easily removed with a pumice stone.
- Onion ointment. Two large onions are fried in a glass of unrefined oil. After that, the oil is filtered and mixed with beeswax. The resulting ointment should be daily lubricated with heels.
Compresses and trays from cracks on the heels
One of the simplest recipes from cracks on the heels is the honey compress . Just apply after showering on the heels of a thin layer of honey for four days. Note that instead of honey, spruce resin is used no less successfully.
Bath with starch . This tool is used even for dermatitis - cracks on the heels give out this dangerous disease. Prepare a bath at the rate of - a glass of starch per liter of water. In this bath the legs should be kept for at least half an hour, and after the procedure, it is necessary to apply a nourishing cream.
Compress from cabbage leaf . Cabbage leaf should be lubricated with a thin layer of honey and applied to the affected heel. For convenience, the compress is fixed with a bandage. To achieve the result, the procedure should be repeated daily for several days.